Chapter Eight

-Shadow's POV In Gym Class-

The gym is separated in half, with the girls on one side and the guys on the other side, of course the girl gym teacher would teach the girls while Mr. Bronzer would be instructing us. Finally we heard Mrs. Grey's voice from the speakers.

"Please excuse this interuption, this is a lock in secure. I repeat a lock in secure," Mrs. Grey spoke, and right after that announcement was announced the bell had rang.

"Well, it looks like you kids are stuck here for some time. It's not gym class because the bell just rung but we still want you to get some physical education or something, so go play.... or whatever," Mr. Bronzer stated.

"That's what you guys get for slacking!" I heard Amy's voice on the other side with some laughter, Amy had her arm around Maria who was laughing with her.

"Wait!" I heard Mrs. Strong call out, the gym fell into a silence.

"Well, here at Chaos High we are all winners and we know it, but we have not been treated like it. Or at least only for the girls soccer team. So because it's been awhile since we have seen a trophy for the girls soccer team, I have thought of a way to finally make ourselves victorious," Mrs. Strong said with a proud smile.

"It's about time..." Rouge mumbled, the girls started to giggle.

"I will be personally picking the captains for this year's girls soccer team," Mrs. Strong finished, Amy gasped and glared at Mrs. Strong.

"You wouldn't," Amy whispered dramatically while squinting her eyes at Mrs. Strong, the the gym teacher narrowed her eyes right back at her.

"Oh believe me honey, I would," Mrs. Strong said acting as dramatic as Amy, for awhile they were glaring at each other before Amy broke out.

"But it's not fair! I'm already on a team!" Amy whined.

"Who said I would be picking you?" Mrs. Strong snapped with her arms folded across her chest, everyone in the gym stared directly at Mrs. Strong with dull looks on their face. The gym was silent and you could literally hear a cricket. Mrs. Strong's face turned red before she continued.

"Fine! Maybe I will choose you! But you're supposed to be happy anyways, I pick all the students who prove to me they are a good athletes and show good sportsmanship," Mrs. Strong stated. Amy rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Relax Amelia, you have practice 3 times a week with your squad and have your games on Saturdays," Mrs. Strong reminded her.

"Yeah but I practice by myself every single day," Amy whined as she stepped closer to the gym teacher.

"So? Our practices are after or before school and our games are during school times, or after school," Mrs. Strong explained.

"School times?" Amy questioned.

"The tournaments, duh," Mrs. Strong informed her.

"It's still not fair!" Amy snapped before storming off. The class resumed to what they wanted to do but I could still hear Amy.

"Maria, I need you to act like a better soccer player than me," I heard Amy tell her best friend.

"Mrs. Strong already told me I'm on the list," Maria said quietly. Amy mumbled something before running off to the boys' side of the gym.

"Hey coach, how do you play 'All Around The World' again?" A student asked Mr. Bronzer.

"Okay I will need a volunteer," Mr. Bronzer said before Amy stepped forward with a smile.