Chapter Fourty Two

Hey guys. This might be the last chapter of Heart Broken. I actually should have uploaded this awhile ago (so that I end the book the same time the year ends if you know what I mean). But then I was like "nah" because I was too lazy! But I just want to thank all of you for the support and for even reading this book and for of course sticking with me until the very end. Now someone gave me a special idea, like I can make short Christmas specials or Valentines day specials, like a mini series for you guys to read since some of you would  probably want to see what happens when these guys graduate. Now I already started a different book called Royal Love. I am really confident about that book, I think that so far it's the best book that I'm working on, the plot gets me so excited and I can't wait for you guys to honestly read that book. This book is special because there is no stupid high school drama in it, it focuses mainly on Amy and Shadow and the love they have and will experience. Yes there will be times when they get torn apart but they act so cute and I honestly love writing that story, when I get a new idea I get so excited because I can't wait for you all to read and enjoy that book. Anyways I want to thank y'all again for supporting and enjoying Heart Broken. This book probably wouldn't have been a thing if you didn't stay by my side. Now on with the chapter. Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV At The School Dance/Ball-

The lights are dimmed and everyone is slow dancing with a partner, I looked down on Amy's beautiful face, she used makeup to cover up the black eye she had, it may have actually been three days but it felt like it's been forever since it all happened  because Amy and I have been seeing each other everyday since then,  she doesn't act like anything has even happened. She's still completely confident and strong, just like she always have been.

"So do you really think it's a good idea to get back together?" I questioned.

"Yeah, this time I'm not gonna let crap split us apart again," Amy giggled, I chuckled as we continued dancing.

"But did you think that the restraining order was really necessary?"  I asked, Amy laughed once again.

"Yes. yes it was," She replied. Suddenly the music stopped, everyone stopped dancing and looked at the stage to see Blaze standing there alone.

"May I have everyone's attention please?" Blaze questioned, the room fell silent.

"May I have all the contestants for the king, queen, princess, and prince of the ball stand on the stage please?" Blaze told the crowd, the crowd started to get loud again, and people started moving around, I glanced at Amy who gave me a nervous smile, held my hand then walked near the stage but then something caught my attention which I could tell caught Amy's attention as well.  When we both turn our heads we could see Sally, Sonic and Manic all bickering.  Then Sally just walked off  with Manic, Amy walked  over to Sonic who looked annoyed.

"Hey, what's up?" Amy asked.

"Sally said we were supposed to team up together, but then she ditched me for Manic on short notice. Apparently Manic didn't even know that she asked me," Sonic explained, Amy sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I honestly didn't know what you saw in her from the beginning," Amy stated with a smile, Sonic looked at Amy and smirked, oh right, I forgot they're friends.\

"Wow Amy, you're so sympathetic," Sonic stated sarcastically.

"I know, so does this mean you two are over?" Amy asked. Sonic stayed silent for a bit with a confused  look on his little face.

"We were never even a thing to begin with, so I guess no," He answered.

"Well then why don't you just find somebody else  to compete with then?" I wondered.