Chapter Fourty One

Hey guys. Before I start the chapter I just want to say that I am actually pretty disappointed, many of you  just read my chapters and don't even vote or comment, also I am losing reads. I know this may sound selfish but I make stories for you guys to enjoy and I just want to have an environment where I can enjoy writing for y'all and you can enjoy reading. For those who read and vote and occasionally comment, this message isn't to you. It's for those who I noticed started reading my books then stopped. Now this book may end in about a chapter then I will be focusing on Royal Love. All of your support actually means a lot to me, I'm not saying this to sound vain, I'm just a bit afraid that some of you guys don't even care anymore which means a lot to me. So please show that you actually care... I don't really believe I'm that popular on Wattpad. I still smile when I see people spamming me with votes and comments, and yes I do get upset when people just don't care anymore. These books would not be anything if it weren't for any of you guys. You all give me the confidence to write. Please don't stop now. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV The Next Day-

I stood in Mephiles room angrily staring at him. I decided to come over so I could talk to Mephiles about him escorting me to the dance. I don't like Mephiles but I still need an escort, college guys are also fun to hang out with but I guess I underestimated them. I thought they were more mature than the guys in high school but it turns out they could be total cheats as well. I came into his mansion greeted by his servants and butlers and what did I find? A hoe sleeping half naked in his bed. She's gone now, but Mephiles needs to explain himself. I'm still figuring out how I am gonna handle this though. Should I fake cry and make him feel bad  for me or go into crazy mode and lash out on him? I already feel upset by all this happening so crazy mode it is.

"Who the heck was that?" I questioned while pointing to the door and referring  that lady sleeping in his bed.

"Amy please calm down--"

"Calm down? And how exactly can  I calm down when I just found out, that the guy who I was about to ask to the school dance, may just be another thot?" I questioned.  

"Dance? Amy look I'm sorry, can we just please work something out?" Mephiles asked.

"Hahaha! We aren't even together so I don't know why I'm reacting so much, oh yeah it's probably because  almost every guy I like let's me down!" I snapped.

"You know what? Just shut up--"

"No!! You don't tell me what to do becau--" I was trying to say until...

"I said shut up!" 

--Shadow's POV, 2:00pm, In His House-

Just another calm day, my sister is spending some time with her friends, my mom went out with my dad, and I get to spend some time alone with some video games. Last night was such a blur though. I don't really remember what happened but every time I try to drink I just can't. And every time I imagine Amy's beautiful smile I feel like a huge puzzle piece is missing.

DING DONG

I walked over to the door and opened it, it  was raining and the person who stood in front of my door was Amy Rose. What is she doing here? I stared at her angrily, she's all wet and looks like a total wreck right now.

"What are you doing here?" I scoffed, Amy didn't answer... she looked like she was about  to cry, I examined the pink hedgehog some more until I came to a scary realization. The look of horror swept over my face, I honestly couldn't believe it! Right around Amy's right eye  is a big, black spot... she has a black eye. How did this happen to her?

"Wha-- Amy how did-- get in here!" I couldn't help but stutter, I let Amy in and closed the door, then placed my arm around Amy's shoulder and guided her into my house, I let her lay on the couch while glancing  at her.