Chapter Three

-Unknown POV-

 It's Saturday. We sat around the long rectangular table we normally sit at, there is always a bowl of treats for all of us. Not a dog bowl of course, it's a very expensive crystal bowl and this time my treat is strawberries which are covered with caramel sauce topped off with whipped cream and a touch of chocolate curles as requested. But now it's time to get down to business.

"Shadow is off limits," I heard my friend say, I looked up at her with a smirk.

"Him too?" I questioned her, she chuckled.

"Whatever. Clipboard," She demanded, and my other friend handed the clipboard over to my bestie.

"There is a party tonight," My other friend said as she handed her the clipboard. All my bestie did was snatch the clipboard away.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going," She replied.

"What if Shadow is there?" I questioned.

"....Is the party at the club?" She questioned back.

"Yes," Our loyal friend answered.

"Then no way," She protested.

"I'm not losing my reputation as the--" She almost added.

"Um, I'm pretty sure she is out of your hair now," I told her.

"Yes, well I'm not the only one after Shadow. I could see the way how you know who looks at him," She protested again.

"If anything, you make faster moves then she would ever," I insisted.

"I don't even feel like going anyways," She grumbled as she kept looking at the clipboard.

"We have things to take care of," She added.

"True, we did promise we would help out for Homecoming. Mrs. Grey says she wants to do something better this year," Our friend said.

"Exactly,"

"I still think it's a go. You need to show Shadow who you are outside of school," I said with a grin.

"Fine, this stuff does get boring after awhile. So I guess we go,"

-Shadow's POV-

Since some students actually sleep in dorms during the weekends I was able to talk to ms.Catterfish to get me my dorm today. I still couldn't get my locker, I honestly don't know why but my dorm room is on the third floor and is door number twenty one. I already had the key so when I reached there, and opened the door I saw Sonic and Silver playing on an Xbox one. I was suddenly grinning ear to ear. Not only did I already know these people but we had video games so I'm good.

"Hey Shadow," Sonic was the first to notice me, he paused the game then came over to me. Silver is usually quiet but he still knows me a bit so he walked over to the door with the controller in his hand. Sonic and I both pound hugged and Silver gave me a small noogie before they returned back to their bean bag chairs and continued playing their game.

"So are you going to the party tonight?" Sonic asked me as he resumed his game with Silver. I dragged my suitcase in and sat on one of the two beds. I didn't hear of a party but I just got here and I didn't want to start that already, but at the same time the only friend I have here that I actually talk to is Amy and Mina. And Sonic told me that I have to be careful with Amy, and Mina seems to be acting strange. So I think it's time to stop playing with girls, I didn't want Sonic to think I'm a loser but at the same time I don't want to go. Maybe if I just pretend I know about the party but tell him I don't want to go he would leave me alone.