Chapter Thirty One

Hey guys, this  story  isn't done yet but I have been writing  some other story for when this is done but I don't even know if I should release it when it's done because  I wrote like four chapters in one day and I have been writing a lot so we will see you know lol. Also  I need to think of  more plot twists for the story because I have a few but those  don't come along until later.  But it don't matter about all that stuff now! On with the story!  Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV At SpringFling-

And it's finally here, spring fling, the school is decorated with many flowers  and  we are so far having a good time, Amy and I are  still friends... or at least we agreed to still be friends...  we  both said after that kiss we don't have to talk about each other in our previous relationship   anymore,  but she had been avoiding me ever since? Why? She won't even look at me anymore... but other than that Mina asked me to go with her  to spring fling so right now she's my date. The music was loud and everyone was having a good time, Amy sat at a table where  many of her friends crowded her, and how proud am I at Silver?  He actually  asked Blaze out to spring fling, but I do not feel so great  about Sonic.  He was actually my friend and he knew very well that I was going out with Amy, and what does he do? He makes out with her some place where I couldn't see him,  but I  found him. I shook the thought out of my head, I need to stop thinking about Amy...

-Amy's POV-

I feel great tonight, the dress itself gives  me confidence  I left my friends to talk to Rouge and Blaze  alone. Oh... and Fiona followed too.... 

"So... when exactly are we gonna meet the college  guys?"  Rouge questioned.

"Rouge it's not gonna happen," I replied with a  small grin.

"So close," She whispered.

"Not even close..." Blaze joked, I giggled a bit while Rouge playfully  rolled her eyes.

"Guys I feel bad... I really want to talk to Shadow...." I whined.

"Isn't   Mina going to stalk you and  watch you sleep at night while devising a plan to 'ruin you' if you do that?" Blaze questioned.

"Well.... yes... but it's such  a huge  crowd! No one can see! Besides  all I want to do is talk  to him as a  friend because  I have been ignoring him for way too long,"  I mentioned.

"I don't know why you were so   angry at me ever since we played Laser tag....."  Fiona mumbled, each of us looked at Fiona.

"Fiona. What  you said was weird and embarrassing," I told her  straight  up while blushing a bit   by just remembering what she said.   

"Oh Amy,  I forgot to tell you....  you know how I'm  running for student body president?" Blaze  asked.

"Yeah,"

"Well  I got a good look at the rules here in this school.... and  apparently Mina had  lied. You can't get kicked out of the school just because  you're 'poor'," Blaze informed.

"What?" Fiona, Rouge and I all said together.  I just can't believe Mina went that far.

"We need to teach Mina a lesson!" Fiona insisted.

"Yeah, for screwing with us!" Rouge added.

"That  won't be necessary.... Mina tried to pull some tricks but I'm not imitated by her anymore... besides, she already got away with it,"  I explained.

"Whaaaaat?" Fiona whined.

"Come awwwwwwwwwwwwn! At  least one prank? Pweety pwease?" Rouge asked  in her baby  voice. After thinking about it long and hard, all the times Mina  one upped me, the times  she screwed me over...  threatened me... kept me away from  someone I may even love....  will I let her get  away with it or no...? Everyone stared at me anxiously... awaiting for my answer...