Chapter Nineteen

Hey guys EmeraldTK here and the next chapter is the interview so I will go over the rules next time but don't worry it will be fun, many people actually enjoy reading this and having their questions answered so yeah lol. There is also a picture at the side. Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV At The Costume Party-

I walked in with my boys, we were all walking together looking great in our assassin's uniform, some of us were even different assassin's, but it didn't matter because each assassin was great. They all fulfilled their job and most importantly...looked like a super bad butt in their hoodies. And so did the rest of the bros, as we marched together stealing glances from each person here. We continued walking until we reached the kitchen to see Rouge drinking some wine while talking to Amy and Blaze who were all dressed like hot lumberjacks.

"Hey girls," Knuckles greeted them.

"Copycatters!" Amy accused with a playful smile, referring to the fact they were all wearing the same outfit but the girls wore something a bit different.

"Watch it, Rose," Knuckles warned while eyeing her as Amy just continued to smirk at the hot headed echidna.

"Oh calm down you big baby," Rouge comforted Knuckles while embracing him with a big hug from behind Knuckles as she let her head rest on Knuckles back.

"Well, what do you guys think?" Blaze asked while gesturing to her, Amy's, and Rouge's costumes. Although it wasn't really costumes because they just wore clothes. Amy wore a sleeveless red flannel, with very short denim shorts and fishnet stockings and black high heels and also carried a huge hammer (yes the piko piko hammer) which is decorated to look like an axe. Rouge wore the same shirt but with a short denim mini skirt, high brown leather boots and a raccoon hat. Blaze didn't wear any fishnet stocking or anything like that since her legs weren't even showing, but still she looked just as great as the other girls by wearing the exact same shirt, denim skinny jeans which actually looked great on her, black flats and cute wooden jewelry which actually looked pretty great.

"You guys actually look nice," Silver admitted.

"Thanks," Blaze blushed while Amy and Rouge giggled as if some they were sharing an inside joke.

"And us?" Manic asked as he showed off some parts of their costumes.

"Nice, do any of you guys have the hidden blade?" Amy questioned.

"Hey Shadow!" A voice stopped my from answering Amy's question, and I turned around to see Mina's beautiful face which is caked in make up. Her costume was just completely inappropriate, she wore a little black dress that was so short, she might as well be naked, and the and you can see her push up bra a bit so she really needs to pull her dress up, she also had cat ears on a headband, her friends looked like that too except Julie-su was a bunny and Sally was a mouse. They just dressed up as sexy animals.

"Oh, hey Mina," I greeted her, soon the boys started to form around Mina, I took a peek back at Amy, Rouge, and Blaze and they do not look so pleased to see Mina and her friends show up.

"Who invited her?" I heard Amy whisper.

"I don't know... she probably just crashed," I heard Rouge whisper back, Amy, Blaze, and Rouge all got up to be closer to the group but still resisting to be too close tom Mina and her friends.

"Hey Mina, nice tits," Manic said as he drooled over Mina's costume, I rolled my eyes at Manic's immaturity and I could tell I wasn't the only one because I could see the guys shaking their heads and Sonic scolding his stupid brother, Manic.