Chapter Twenty Two

Hey guys it's EmeraldTK and I feel like I'm starting to lose some readers and votes, I'm just wondering what's wrong with the story and if there is something I could fix because I don't want to write something you guys don't like. I was thinking of starting a new story and I wrote a few chapters but I didn't actually publish it yet because I didn't want to focus on one story too much than the other so I was thinking I can maybe post that story when this story is done but I don't even know if you guys like this story anymore. So please tell me what you think, the other story I'm writing is about Amy who only really cares about is her studies and stuff and Shadow who is the opposite of Amy but eventually they still fell in love. So please, since I'm losing some readers I ask all of you to just please share my story with your friends or something like that. Enjoy!  

-Amy's POV In Shadow's Car-

It's Saturday,  and I don't think I have ever been so excited for a date  before. I am currently sitting in the  passengers seat of Shadow's car which brought back so much memories, the music is on and the  window is down, I turned my head to face Shadow who kept  his eyes on the road as he drove this car.

"So where are we going?" I wondered, Shadow didn't hesitate to reply.

"We're  here right now, this used to be my favorite  restaurant,"  Shadow replied as  he  pulled  up to a restaurant, I took  a peek out the window and glanced at  the name which was also my favourite, it is called 'True Mobian'.

"I love this place!" I gasped, I opened the car door and dashed  towards the doors of my favourite   restaurant in Mobius.  Shadow soon followed me inside and we were directed to a table for the both of  us. We both sat down  and after awhile  a waitress with a notepad  came to greet us.

"Hello my name is  Tikal and I will take your  order," She stated with confidence, where have I heard the name 'Tikal' before... wait  a minute!

"T-Tikal?" Shadow stuttered, I looked straight at Tikal, how could I forget Tikal? I may not know much about her  but I do understand  that this woman used Shadow for her benefit and didn't care about him at all. 

"Oh... hi Shadow..." She greeted, her face was red, she was blushing and she looks like  she's speechless. I know that look anywhere,  she still likes  Shadow. Believe me, I dated a lot of cute guys before and whenever I see a girl making eyes at my guy it becomes a problem, especially when the guy becomes a jerk and he likes her back.

"Hey Tikal, what are you doing here?"  Shadow questioned, I noticed a small tint of red resting on Shadow's cheeks, if this keeps up I might have  to interfere.

"Oh well I work here. My parents thought I was spoiled so they told me to make my own money," She responded with a confident smile, Tikal is an orange echidna and I could tell by just the way how she is twirling her hair, blushing constantly and smiling that Tikal likes Shadow. Maybe she didn't  back then but  she seems to now. Tikal turned her head and glared at me, and the glare she gave me looked sour and bitter, I decided not to glare back but to give her my 'I'm not interested' face. I could tell this girl is defiantly a mean girl.

"So.... who's this?" She asked with a bitter tone in her voice, I instantly fired back without  hesitation.

"I'm Amy, Shadow's girlfriend,"  I informed her with the fakest smile, both Shadow and Tikal looked shocked. Okay maybe that was a bit weird for me to do but it wasn't that awkward for me because I did that all the time without  a problem.

"Girlfriend?" She questioned still shocked, I watched her eyes fill with worry. Yes  girlfriend.

"Yeah so for now I will have a Sprite, babe what do you want?" I asked keeping my eyes focused on the menu, I took another peek at Tikal. The girl is still stunned by all this, I grinned. Too easy. I will explain everything to Shadow soon enough though.