Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys, EmeraldTK here and I noticed that I am starting to lose views by chapter which is really sad, so I hope you guys can just PLEASE share my story with someone, continue to comment and vote. Here's another chapter for you guys.  There's a video at the side. Enjoy!

-Mina's POV In Mrs. Grey's Office-

So how did I pull it off you may ask. Well after Prom I spent a few weeks at my cousin's mansion, they taught me everything I needed to know and helped me build confidence. They had me get used to talking to guys, and even manipulating them. But they also informed me that I can't get popular that quick. Yes I would need a makeover and a change of my attitude but I would also need to hang out with someone popular. And there is no way Amy would let me anywhere near her, and her friends won't hesitate  to run  away or  something. So I chose the most easiest and thirstiest. And that was Scourge, and although it cost me some of my panties, I still got him to help perform with me, without him everyone would think I'm a skank and throw tomatoes at me or something. But as long as he was there, everyone thought I was 'cool' or something. Scourge is also going to be good friends with me for awhile. And this is all for Shadow... right now I'm just sitting on a chair while facing Mrs. Grey who looked right back at me with a very serious, stern looking face.

"I hope you know, that what you did yesterday was highly inappropriate for a student to be doing at this school. Especially you," Mrs. Grey started. I just sat there and nodded my head.

"Mina, I trusted you with many responsibilities and it was quite alarming to see you act like a prostitute," Mrs. Grey continued, I still remained  silent while staring at my principal.

"Therefore I have some tasks I would like you to do. And I would also arrange a date to speak to your parents sometime this week. I will also have you give a speech or presentation about child pornography to all grades except for the seniors during an assembly next week," Mrs. Grey stated looking at me in the eye. I shook my head, I'm supposed to be changed now, I can't be giving a speech to everyone and still expect to be popular.

"I don't want to be school president anymore.." I said softly while staring at  Mrs. Grey's desk.

"Excuse me?"

"I quit," I said before standing up and leaving.

"Mina, I'm very disappointed in you," Mrs. Grey whispered, and with a pang of guilt that hit me, I walked out that room as if I  don't really care, hoping I would not regret this decision later.   

-Shadow's POV After the Talent Show At Room 21-

"Well that night was interesting..." Silver admitted, I just shrugged.

"Mina's dance was so hot," I heard Sonic say. I thought he was into Amy? I finally just sat on my bed and Sonic sat right beside me.

"Do you like Amy?" Sonic asked, I glanced at him and shrugged.

"It's either a yes or no question Shadow," Sonic urged, I honestly didn't know what to say, I'm just way to tired, it's been a long and surprising night, I don't really want to do answer any stupid questions right now.

"I don't know man...." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes, I laied down and just gazed at the ceiling, I hope Mina keeps this new attitude of hers but I hope it doesn't go to far. And I hope Amy won't mess anything up for the new Mina. I heard Sonic heave out a sigh.

"Okay, let's play a game, it's called side chick or main chick," Sonic suggested.

"Yes!" Silver shouted before jumping from his bed to my bed and landing on his butt while facing Sonic and I.