"Why it had to be me.. please love someone else...loving me will only bring hurt.."

The omega new what he was telling was not making any sense. He was just letting out his sorrow. But why can't he hate the person who hurt his alpha. He's supposed to despise this beta. But look at him now. His previous anger is all forgotten. He clutched jimin's shirt harder unable to pull away from the comfort.

"I tried tae!! I tried okay!! I can't give up on you, not now after knowing everything..."

Taehyung felt disgusted with himself as he snuggled more into the beta's warmth after hearing that the beta can't move on from him. What type of sick omega is he? He's getting comforted by the man who tried to kill his mate. But wait, did he just say after knowing everything?

"what do you know jiminie? What do you mean by everything?"

Taehyung lifted his head from the warm chest, gazing up with still tear flowing chocolate eyes. Jimin smiled. A painful smile, a one that made his gray eyes shone with an unspeakable story. A story that had a painful ending.

"I know everything to the point that I know you are my-"

Jimin couldn't finish his final word as the door of Operation Theater opened. The doctors came out removing their masks. Taehyung immediately fled away from jimin's embrace as others boys also gathered around the old man. The silver haired beta remained behind, staring at taehyung's retreating petite back.

"calm down boys, he's all fine.. the operation is a success. No major damage was done to his internal organs. But he'll have to get rest as much as he can.."

The doctor said with a gentle smile.

"Can- can I see him doctor? I need. Please... I'm his mate.."

Taehyung asked with tearful eyes as he bowed to the doctor. The old alpha nodded his head towards the miserable looking omega who was emitting the most depressed pheromones.

"yes you can young one, but only you.. that boy need to rest.."

Taehyung only waited to bow towards the old doctor before disappearing inside to the room. The old alpha doctor left nodding towards the boys. Namjoon sighed as he slumped on the nearest seat with others.

Jimin released a pained smile to himself, bumping his head behind the hospital wall. Of course taehyung will run back to his alpha, everything forgotten, until he gets hurt again. Then he'll come back, only to be soothed and return to his alpha in the end, leaving his crushed heart to be mend by himself. Is this his fate? To love someone who he can't have.

"care to explain jimin-ah? You went too far.. you know that right?"

Jimin lifted his head from the wall, waking from his thoughts when heard hoseok's gentle voice. He sighed closing his eyes. Here we go.

"I didn't do that hyung, it was jungkook."

He calmly said as he stared at the older boys who had distrusting faces. Of course. They wouldn't trust him.

"what? What do you mean by jungkook? Okay. We know that he has a bad temper but you shouldn't go killing each other. What if something happened to him? I believe you didn't do that intentionally but seriously jimin-ah, you are going too far."

Jin stopped himself as he felt namjoon patting his back, silently urging him to calm down. He sighed wiping his own wetting eyes as turned around. Only god knows how much seokjin was scared after seeing jungkook on the floor, bathing in his own blood. What was jimin thinking? They are still his young boys. They can't just kill each other.