The other side of the story

Surprise!!! R.I.P TAEKOOK SHIPPERS!!!

Lots of love for my lovely editor @taetrash8397 💜😍😍😍😍😍💜

Current time : 00:48

Place : BTS' apartment

Kim Taehyung's point of view

I'm currently witnessing one of the most horrifying moments of my life. It was all normal a month ago.

Before I presented as an omega.

Jiminie, jungkookie and I were so happy. We had no problems, no worries. We just enjoyed our lives to the fullest. Everything was so calm, too calm to be honest, yet none of us suspected it was the calm before the storm. A storm that came in blowing any semblance of peace and sanity out the door.

It began with slight stomach cramps, headache and exhaustion. Then one night I felt it happening. Something mixed with Blood slid down my legs and a huge sexual need overcame me. A need for an alpha. My first heat. I remember screaming and begging for someone to take me right there in my locked hospital room. It lasted for a week before I fainted right after hearing that most dreaded sentence.

I, Kim taehyung, the tall handsome beta who everyone absolutely admired became an omega. In the span of a week no more mr.tall and handsome, hello lithe waist, narrow shoulders and curves I didn't know could ever be on my body. i look so feminine and small. I could feel everything that makes me the man I am slipping away. To put it simply; I am ugly, a disgrace of a man. My whole life ruined in one week. It didn't stop there though. Far from; it I had to also ruin my two best friends' lives.

The once inseparable friends are now no more than strangers because of my cruel fate. On the one hand jiminie and I have never been closer, and on the other jungkookie became a whole new person.

Two years ago jungkookie was the cutest thing in the world. Then he went ahead and presented as an alpha, and with it I lost my little bunny who was always tailing me with a 'Taehyungie hyung' on his lips. He became a man. A real man, but it never affected our friendship.

Then finally it happened. As I presented as an omega he stopped calling me hyung. The way he treated me changed. Our friendship changed. He changed. He made me realise he's no longer my and jimin's adorable baby bunny.

It scares me how easily he slips into a total other personality sometimes. In a snap he becomes a whole different person. But what's even scarier is that everytime it happens it's always related to me.

Whenever he becomes that monster, he starts wanting to do these..things... to me. Things he never would have done to me before. Things he never should do to me. He's always craving me. Only me. Always. I know that. But most importantly, I can never resist him even if I wanted. One word from him is enough for me to drop on my knees and give him whatever he wants. It scares me how dominant he is, how easily he makes me submit.

I don't even want to think about our mating bond. It was purely forced on me . Once he was my baby bunny whining for me to give him strawberry milkshakes. Now I'm the whining mess in front of him.

The possessiveness and the obsession he has with me makes me shiver with fear. He's always thinking about how bad he wants me. How bad he wants to have his way with me. Sooner or later he'll get what he wants. The mere thought of him doing that makes me want to end my miserable life. It's not love. It's pure lust. A lust for an omega. A lust for his omega. And that's the exact reason why I don't want this.

I'm just a defenseless omega to him. I can't even look him in the eyes. He's too dominant. He's a true royal blood alpha. He's my alpha. I have seen him bringing powerful alphas to their knees with one look including kai hyung. My inner omega won't even let me defend myself against him instead it makes me want it just as bad. An omega can never resist an alpha. I think it's the mating bond too. My submissive side makes me yearn for him, obey him, let him do anything he wants.