Presenting as an omega

Edited by 💜💜💜@taetrash8397💜💜💜

Important : This book is a boy×boy. If you get confused while reading the first chap, this isn't gender bend. Please keep reading, then you'll get what's happening. Thank you. 💜💜💜

Never in my twenty years have i thought i'd be saying these words.

My best friend is an omega.

Yeah. The kim taehyung. I can't even picture him as an omega. Fuck. He's a male omega at that. Only females identified as omegas except for some extremely rare cases. I can't even remember hearing about a male omega. They are so fucking rare. I'm genuinely curious about meeting this new omega taehyung.

"What did his parents say Jiminie?.. I heard you phoning them earlier.."

jin hyung's voice asking jimin about tae's parents made me snap out of my chain of thought. What? Don't look at me like that. I'm not going to call that mini adult 'hyung'. I'm just not used to it. He's just...jimin.

"They were quite surprised. They are worried about tae. You know, being an omega and all. Heck. I'm also worried Hyung. What will happen now?"

The raven haired beta asked running his hands through his unruly hair, worry lacing his voice. Jin hyung sighed still looking at the door expecting a certain omega to come anytime now. We are all currently waiting for him after his first heat after he presented as an omega. It's nearly been a week since we last saw him.

"Nothing will change. I mean he is still our taehyung. Right?. We just have to protect him better from now on."

"Did you just ask us to protect taehyung? The almighty goofball that gets everyone literally swooning over his charms?"

Hobi hyung burst out laughing. This sunshine guy really needs someone to knock some sense into his head. Suga hyung gave him a look. He's definitely irritated; what with making him waste his precious sleepy time.

"That's exactly why we need to protect him you fool. He's not only an omega now but he's also naturally charming. He's not the old beta taehyung."

Suga hyung spat out making hobi hyung pout. Jin hyung sighed shaking his head. That duo is always on grandpa-grandson mode.

That's when someone opened the door popping their head inside. Then they came in stumbling on nothing. A petite girl was standing before us, her quite short blonde hair was wild, a large sweater hanging off her left shoulder revealing her delicious collarbones and big gray sweat shorts, too big if I might add, covering her thighs. She looked somehow out of place wearing boyish clothes. Tanned skin looking glorious. Lips pink matching her blushing cheeks. She's a real beauty. What's she doing here? Isn't this apartment banned to outsiders? She doesn't look like she belongs to the management staff either. the boys are gaping at her mouths hanging open like fish out of water. I even heard hobi hyung gulp. She waved shyly revealing a boxy smile once she got to the middle of the room. Wait...what? A boxy smile? Then it hit us.

This is him.

She is taehyung.

The girl is taehyung. But still he's a man though. I mean My own eyes tricked me to think he's a girl but I know it must be there, his penis and jesus look at his curves. I would date him if he's girl. I swear.

Fucking hell.

Wow. Wow. WOW. That is one hell of a transformation. He is a real omega now. He looks so small and delicate, nowhere near his old manly looks. A wave of sweet lavender scent mixed with honey hit my lungs making my pants tighten. It's alluring, pulling every alpha towards the owner of the delicious scent.