two

Crystal's POV

March 9th
-
    I sit in my car in park with my hands on the steering wheel. I turned my music down and stared ahead at the huge red brick building, that I was absolutely dreading. The last school I went too was an all girls catholic school. It really was not a surprise to anyone when I got thrown out on my ass by the principle. I could handle anything, but this place made me miss the brown plaid skirts and the endless songs about burning bushes. I close my eyes and take deep breaths, trying to chill out.

Just don't make eye contact with anyone, you'll be fine I think to myself.
No one knows you're even comi-

"Hi!" a girl yells tapping on my window, scaring the absolute shit out of me. My eyes widen at the short girl with light purple hair, and shimmery gold eye shadow. I roll down my window slightly, and she somehow manages to smile wider.

"Hi! I'm Jan!" she says happily.

"Jan?" I ask, still surprised and concerned by her enthusiasm this early in the morning.

"Just Jan. You're Crystal right?" She replies. I nod my head and grab my purse from the passenger seat. It takes Jan a minute to comprehend my look as a "let me out of my own car" but then she moves.

"I'm supposed to show you around, and take you to your classes" she says smiling.

"Oh cool, do we have any together?" I ask.

"Oh no, I'm a sophomore" Jan says sadly. I was kind of bummed because I wanted to have someone I knew, but shook it off when we walked into the school.

It wasn't a cliche moment. No one even noticed that I had walked in, but then again schools in L.A were extremely over populated. I followed Jan around all first period as she showed me all the bathrooms, my classes and my locker.
"We have the same lunch, and gym, but the rest you're on your own" she says frowning, as we stop at my locker.

"Awh sad" I say sarcastically, but it goes right over her head. She was weird, but it was a good kind of weird. I liked her.

"I'm gonna go to my class, but we can meet up in gym or lunch later!" She says walking away, I say bye and shut my locker.

"Fuck" I say out loud to myself as soon I'm alone in the hallway. I put my head against my locker and think about everything that has got me to this moment.

"Um, you good girl?" A voice says behind me. I step back from my locker, and smiled like nothing happened. I turned to a tall, hot girl with black hair. She laughed at me, but at this point I had no dignity left to care about anyway.

"I'm thriving actually" I reply as she gets closer. She stops in front of me and just puts her hand out. I take her hand and awkwardly shake it.

"Jaida Hall" she says smiling.

"Crystal" I reply. She looks me up and down and smiles, which was oddly attractive.

"Me and my girls are skipping lunch to get smoothies, are you coming?" she asks, I was shocked because we had literally just met, but she seemed serious.

"I don't know if skipping on my first day is ideal" I say.

"I heard you got kicked out of catholic school for getting high in the girls bathroom" she says smirking. Great! First day and my reputation is already written all over me, awesome.

"Fuck it. You're buying though" I say, making her laugh.

...

When lunch rolled around, I walked out to the parking lot and met Jaida at her car like she told me too. Jaida and Jan were there, and smiled as I walked out to them. "Hi!" Jan says, giving me an awkward side hug.

"We are waiting" Jaida says, leaning against her jeep. I take out my phone as Jaida and Jan talk, scrolling through twitter and zoning out.

"Jaida fucking Hall" someone says behind me, making me turn around with surprise. "You will NEVER believe the interaction I just had.." She completely walked past me like I wasn't there, but I didn't mind as much. I didn't listen to the conversation they were having, but I was paying attention to the girl who just walked up. She had long brown hair, and she actually looked good with bangs. She had big eyes and full lips.

She was hot.

I just sat and watched as they finished their conversation, it was cute how invested she got into whatever they were talking about. When she was done she gets into the front seat of the car, and the rest of us get in as well.

"Excuse Gigi's rude ass" Jaida says sarcastically as she buckles her seat belt, looking over at her. The girl rolls her eyes.
"This is Crystal" Jaida says looking back at me. Gigi turns around in her seat to look me up and down, and turns around before saying anything.

"Nice shoes Crystal" She says seriously, putting her seat belt on.

"Thanks, I made them" I reply.

walk me home // crygiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें