six

Crystal's pov

March 13th
-

I watch Gigi walk away with Naomi from a distance. The last thing I expected was for her to apologize to me. I wish she would have stayed.I adjust the top I was wearing, that she made. It was cute, she had a really good sense of style. Gigi was talented and sweet, I don't know what she was doing hanging out with Violet and them.

"Hey girl you alright?" Jaida says walking towards me. She was high, and she had a drink in her hand. "You wanna smoke with me?" She asks giggling.

"Honey, I think you've had enough" I say fake laughing. Jan walks over to me and she was high too, or drunk.

"Crystal! Come dance with me" She says, even louder than usual. Jaida perks up at the idea, finishing off the drink in her hand.

"I will not take no as an answer" Jaida says. She grabs my hand and I roll my eyes, I follow them out to the back yard where the music is the loudest and people were dancing. L.A was beautiful at night, it was so nice out.

"I like your outfit" some guy says in my ear.

"Thanks" I yell back, and he smiles. I ignore him while I dance with Jaida and Jan.

"You're really cute" The guy says again in my ear, I feel his body against mine.
I ignore him, and turn to Jaida and Jan.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" I say. I walk out of the dance circle from the sweaty drunk people and the weird boy in my ear.
I pull out my phone and text Daya

Crystal: Come rescue me PLEASE.

Daya: That bad?

Crystal: Come pick me up so we can get drunk and watch movies.

Daya: That sounds better. Send your location babes

Daya: Did that Gigi bitch say anything

Crystal: She apologized

Daya: Good, be there soon lmao

I click off my phone and go to find Jan and Jaida to tell them Im leaving. Instead I bump right into Gigi.

"Crystal, hey" she says calmly. She's smiling but she's obviously really high.

"Hey" I reply nicely, looking around and seeing no sign of Violet or the rest of them.

"Are you having fun?" She asks.

"Um, not really. I actually am looking for Jaida to tell her i'm leaving" I say, shrugging. She fakes a frown.

"Don't leave, why are you leaving" Gigi asks concerned.

"It's nothing, I'm just not in the mood to party" I say. She opens her mouth to say something else, but Adore walks over.

"Hi, I'm Adore" She says smiling. I was in no mood to introduce myself, so I just smiled and looked back at Gigi.

"I'll see you soon" I say, turning away.
"Tell Jaida I left if you find her".

I walk out and find myself on the front steps of the house waiting for Daya. I pull out my phone and sit down. There are two girls out here drinking, and one boy to my right, smoking a cigarette.  He looks over at me, and his eyes light up. I focus on my phone.

Please don't come over here, please please PLEASE.

"Hey" he says smoothly, throwing his cigarette on the ground and walking towards me. He was tall, he had brown shaggy hair and light brown eyes. He smelled like stale beer and cigarettes.

"Hi" I say nicely.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks, sitting next to me.

"Waiting for my ride" I reply, looking at my phone. His voice sounded familiar, and his shoulder was warm against mine.

"Oh" he says simply. "You're the girl that came with Gigi right? The one dancing with Jaida?"

"Yeah that was me" I say, wincing when I finally recognized him.

"Sorry for my friend earlier, who was all over you. He was really drunk" He says nicely, I sighed with relief.

"I really thought you were going to tell me it was you" I say laughing a little. "Thank God".

"I'm Chad" He says laughing. I roll my eyes and laugh. "What's so funny?" He asks smiling. He had a nice smile, he was friendly.  "Are you making fun of my name?"

"No no, I just-" I start looking at him. "Okay yeah, I guess i am. Chad".
He laughs and shakes his head.

"Okay let's hear your name" Chad says, turning to me.  "I bet it sucks" He adds with a wink.

"It's Crystal". Chad looks at me up and down, and nods his head.

"Yeah that's a stripper's name, but it's cute" He says laughing. I turn and hit him, and start laughing as hard as he was.

"What the fuck is this?" Someone asks loudly, interrupting us. I turn around as Chad stands up, to face an ugly and pissed off Violet.

"So now you're flirting with my boyfriend?" She asks me, looking past Chad. I look at her shocked. Chad was the friendliest one here, how was he with her?

"Babe, it's not even like that" He says calmly, walking towards her.

"Oh totally" She says, rolling her eyes, looking directly at him. You're just so fucking friendly" I stifle a laugh, as I see Daya's car pull out front.

"I would have thought you were a huge lesbian or something, with the way you dress and stare at Gigi's ass all the time" Violet spits at me. I was sick of her shit, and she had just ruined the only good thing this night had to offer.

"You noticed the way I look at Gigi's ass? Are you sure you're not the lesbian?" I ask laughing. She starts to say something but Chad takes her hand and leads her inside. I roll my eyes and walk to Daya's car.

I get in, and she turns down the music.

"What the hell was that about?" Daya asks, looking at the porch.

"I hate it here" I reply, turning the music back up.

"We should find you a girlfriend" Daya says simply. "Or a boyfriend, but either or, you need some love in your life. Maybe you'll stop being so bitter".

"Me? Bitter? Sure" I say laughing. She shrugs and smiles, and the radio gets turned up louder. We don't talk the whole way back to her house, I was replaying the night in my head.

I couldn't stop thinking about Gigi.