Episode 50 (Final)

(A/N: Thought the song would be fitting as the last chapter)

"Zane!"

"Zane." The two fighters stared at one another, confused at the recognition they both exhibited.

"Sorry! I might have gone overboard!" Juliet said. Zane strolled over and gave P.I.X.A.L. a hand. Zane looked at the rest of his friends fighting, but P.I.X.A.L. seemed baffled.

"Zane, do you know her?" P.I.X.A.L. asked defensively. Juliet coughed.

"I'll take care of this." Zane told Juliet. Juliet saluted him.

"Okie~~" Juliet plopped to the floor, sitting criss crossed on the forest floor.

P.I.X.A.L. caught up to Zane. "Zane, what's going on? Why are you here, and not resting? And how do you know her?" P.I.X.A.L. questioned. Zane frowned.

"I said I'd care of this." He answered her. P.I.X.A.L. stopped walking and glared at him, but Zane continued walking on. He stopped.

"Will you all just calm down?" Zane asked. A fresh wave of ice exploded from his feet and froze the entire fight.

"Zane, what are you doing?" P.I.X.A.L. yelled. Zane gave her a sweet smile, then looked at his friends and retracted the ice. Everyone stood up, groggy from the attack, but Kai glared at Zane.

"Zane, what was that?" He yelled. Zane smirked, and the other Yulta members shut up at his appearance. Trystan looked over to Kenya for advice, and Kenya raised her hand.

"Let him finish." She said.

"Calm down Kai." Zane replied.

"Calm down? Calm down! Zane, this is our first lead! We might even get to find Azne!" Kai argued. Zane grinned.

"I believe Zane has something he wants to say." Wu spoke. "Let's save our questions for later." He said to the four other ninja ready to argue. Zane bowed to Sensei Wu.

"Thanks Sensei Wu." Zane said calmly. He scowled.

"How do I say this?" Zane said. He shrugged to himself, and walked between the two groups.

"It's better if I just show you all." Zane disguised himself once more, and put on the same grin he owned.

"Recognize me?" Zane said.

Now I'm not a genius in how emotions work anymore, but I'm pretty sure I just broke seven hearts. Zane thought to himself. Every breath was taken away from his friends, and Zane saw them stare in glorified shock. A silence so big took away their breath, and even Jay nor Juliet made a joke for it.

"Z-Zane?" Jay stammered first. He dropped to his knees, quivering with emotion. Zane flashed him a sad smile.

"Is that you?" He asked hoarsely. Zane nodded and Jay kept out a scream.

"Jay!" Cole ran over to him, but Jay pushed him away.

"I've been fighting my best friend this entire time?" Jay shouted. Cole froze, and laughed.

"That's not Zane." He reassured.

"It's me." Zane undisguised himself and gave a small wave. Cole sagged on his knees.

"This is a trick, right?" Nya pleaded, tears leaking from her eyes. Zane shook his head no, and Nya placed her hand on her head. Kai raised his fists up in anger.

"Zane, what is this? Are you saying you're him? You're Azne?" Kai yelled.

"You were with Yulta this entire time?" Lloyd gasped, his eyes shaking in disbelief. Zane braced himself for the word he had so long wanted to deny.