This Is Basically The Best Thing To Happen... Like Ever.

Jesse and I had decided to go to Tokyo for our honeymoon. We spent the rest of the week and a half I had for my vacation from the ballet there.

It was now about a month or two later when I was walking into the apartment with a handful of mail. I flicked through it until a familiar name popped up as a sender. Curious, I throw the rest of the mail on the table and open up the letter to read.

Finishing it, a smirk breaks out into my face.

"Hey, Jess," I call out. A distracted 'hm' sounds from my husband. "Listen to this," I say, walking into the living room to sit next to him on the couch. "Madi and Jesse, get your asses over here now. Brittany and I are getting married! We aren't bothering with floofy wedding invitations, months in advance. The wedding is in a few weeks and we want you guys there. So work out your schedules and I expect to be seeing you soon. LOVE,

In all caps by the way,

Santana." I finish reading the letter she had sent us before looking at the exact date she had written the wedding was on. Jesse and I laugh a bit.

"Do you think we're gonna be able to go?" Jesse asks. I look over at him, confused.

"Sure, why not?" I ask. Jesse raises a brow.

"Because it was only about 2-3 months ago that you took a week and a half off for your own wedding. You know how strict practices are. Oh, damn. I hope they'll let me take off." Jesse expresses his worries, both of our jobs were incredibly demanding. We were the leads and we needed to be there so everyone else could practice their own roles. I try and scoff it off.

"Come on, were the leads! They picked you up out of a run-down theatre and you've done amazing! They aren't just gonna let you go... and as for me, they've said many many times that I am the only girl they found that could actually pull this off. I'll sweet talk them all if it'll help you sleep at night. But we have to go to this wedding." I say, getting up to put the letter on the fridge.

"Well, of course we do." Jesse murmurs.

"I would rather be yelled at by some producers then killed by Santana." I quip. Jesse chuckles in response.

A few weeks later and Jesse and I are getting off the plane into Lima. We walk out of the airport, looking around for Kurt, Rachel, Santana, and Brittany. All of who agreed to meet us. As I'm looking around, I stumble as I suddenly get knocked into. My eyes go wide before I realize Kurt had tackled me in a hug.

"Kurt!" I shout, wrapping my arms tightly around him. All the others jog over to us and give us hugs of welcoming.

"Glad you decided to save your life and come." Santana said with a grin as she hugged me. I smile, hugging her in return.

"Couldn't take the risk."

Yes, it had been a struggle to convince both Marcus and Jesse's producers to allow us to come. But, I told Marcus I needed to go to this wedding and that I would do a lot of dancing as practice. For Jesse, I said he needed some more social practice for his character he was going to be playing. They were putty in my hands, they were birds eating out of my hands. Whichever you want to use. It also helped that Santana and Brittany seemed to wait for everything last minute so I could be there to experience it with them. Santana had explained to me that we were all going to help them pick out dresses tomorrow.

As we walked down to the cars, Kurt leans over to me.

"We have so much to talk about." He whispers.

So... it turns out Kurt had a bit going on. 1) he and Blaine kissed. 2) he started dating a man older then his father. A thing I had some hilarious commentary for. 3) he was still in love with Blaine. 4) they had kissed again when Sue locked them in a room that they thought was an elevator. 5) Blaine broke up with Karofsky. And then 6) Kurt and Blaine were kinda back together... but Kurt hadn't broken up with the old guy yet... it was a lot. A lot of information to take in. But Kurt said he needed to tell me in person. By the end of processing everything, I was really happy for them. I hoped they made it this time because their love was magical. Ever since the minute I saw Blaine comforting Kurt at prom.