This Is Honestly A Terrible Concert. Poor Gloria...

I had been ignoring Santana as well as I could for the past few days. Jesse had left me alone with her to go find some work. Kurt was... somewhere. I sat at the table reading a magazine and listening to Santana struggle with her extensions. The door slides open and in comes Elliot.

"Oh, hey. I didn't know you had a key." I say.

"Rachel." He explains shortly. I nod before going back to my reading.

"Lady Hummel, come here. I need your tiny, delicate, elfin-like fingers to help me fasten this weave." Santana complains before walking out and seeing Elliot.

"It's Elliot, actually. And... that's a lot of hair." Elliot says carefully.

"I will take that as a compliment. It's all apart of my master plan to psyche out berry so I can play fanny Brice. First comes some amazing hair, the , incredibly sexy rehearsal clothes, which she could never pull off, and then I'm gonna sneak into the theatre and tack up yearbook photos of her from sophomore year, when she was a chunky little butterball, just to remind her- hey, once a fatty, always a fatty. God as my witness, I will break her down." Santana rants. I roll my eyes before turning a page.

"Oh, girl, this is so high school." Elliot scoffs with a laugh.

"That's, Santana. Can't move on from her in-the-closet bitch phase." I sing.

"Ok, life is very high school," Santana snaps at us. "Just with bigger stakes, and If you two knew berry the way that all of us did, you would be applauding me. Not insulting me. In the beginning, it's all sunshine and giggles and stickers, and then, the second that you want the same thing as her, a dark cloud comes over her whiskery little chin. And she will chew you up and spit you out, like a Jewish Hillary Clinton." Santana rants calmly before walking into the kitchen.

"You know, I... I'm actually just here to get her sheet music. Do you know where she keeps it?" Elliot asks as Santana sits next to me at the table. I immediately get up and walk into the living room.

"Up her butt." Santana asks.

"Wow. Childish." I scoff.

"Seriously. She asked me to come here and pick it up, and, you know, she's moving into my apartment." Elliot says.

"Oh no." I say, looking over at Santana.

"Whoa! Wait. Wh-wh-what did you just say?! How could you do this to me? You are such a traitor." Santana says, getting up to stand in front of him.

"Well, A: I hardly know you, so I'm not really being a traitor. And B: she needed a place to stay, and I needed the money." Elliot explains. I watch them carefully.

"You need money?" Santana asks.

"Well, yeah." Elliot shrugs.

"Elliot, run." I mumble.

"Huh. Well, maybe auntie Snixx could help you out with that." Santana whispers.

"Oh god." I groan.

Santana and I eventually had to go to work. Elliot ended up coming with because he wanted to hang and was bored. When we got there, Kurt was there and waiting.

"Woah, what is this?" Kurt asks as Santana walks off to get ready to start working with Elliot walking behind her. I step up to Kurt.

"He showed up at the apartment today and he and Santana started talking. I told him to run. Did he? Obviously not... I think Santana is planning something. Poor Elliot." I say.

"Rachel is not going to be happy about this." Kurt says as we start heading to the bar.

"Well, obviously. But it's too late to do anything about it now, Kurt!" I shout a little.