29

"Gotta go insane to stay sane, throw myself whole into both worlds, can't hold me down because you know I'ma fighter, carried myself into this beautiful prison..."

-ON ~BTS

~~~
For a while things were somewhat normal, Hoseok had more or less left and not come back, and Yoongi couldn't understand why Namjoon was turning him away, but he hoped it was for the best, and that Hoseok was known to pull this shit all the time. Somehow-- can't imagine how-- Taehyung had gotten himself into trouble, crazy asylum doctor type trouble, and Mrs. Park, his current unpaid therapist, was fighting for custody. He wasnt sure why his voice mattered in that situation, but it did, and she asked him to speak in the trial.

Court was....a blast. No one trusted him at first, considering everyone there was people he bullied. But Yoongi said what he had to say, and realized somewhere along the way that Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were all on his side, and he should be on theirs. They celebrated together, partied together, it all felt whole to him finally.

Then came the day of the note. The note he had never sent.

He was fully aware that it had been sent the day it happened, getting a lengthy text on the phone Seokjin had bought him, the lettering printed out in sharp, bold letters.

YoU aRe GoInG tO hElL fOr whAt yOu dId !1!!!1

Yoongi studied it for a moment, thinking it was probably someone who was bitter about the court proceedings, but he couldn't really think who that might be considering no one liked Jae-hwa, and no one likes a doctor who tortures his patients with medieval practices. He would not put it past the doctor to believe whole heartedly in lobotomies, and more than likely icepick lobotomies.

"The fuck is this?" He asked himself, sitting in Seokjin and Namjoon's apartment, putting down his clothes, having decided to move out and stop sleeping on the couch. Mrs. Park had offered a "room" in the shed, complete with mini heater and mattress.

He looked up out the window, something catching his eye, and he had to double take when he saw flames starting from the kitchen, "what the hell?!" It was a grease fire, starting very quickly and building very easily, and despite how wanted he still was, he called the fire department as soon as he saw it, making way for the door, only to be interrupted by Kyung-mi running in in a hurry crashing into him.

"NO!!! Please don't kill yourself!! Please!!" She screamed, obviously shaken up and crying. From the looks of it, she'd ran here.

"What the fuck are you doing here?? We gotta-."

The fire more than likely hit some other accelerant, the flame bursting  and making a noise like a small explosion, which definitely felt imminent in a larger scale given the hear he felt at his back.

He pulled Kyung-mi close to calm her, then ran out with her, "we gotta get downstairs got it? No tears, okay?" He said, trying to stay as calm as possible so she would also calm down.

He shouldn't be surprised, I really shouldn't have been fucking surprised that Taehyung and Jimin ran into him on the stairs, full run almost and made both him and Kyung-mi fall hard onto the stairwell.

"What in the fuck are all you bitches doing?!" Yoongi exclaimed when he fell.

Taehyung, buttercup daisy princess he was, gasped and immediately ran down to help them, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean...." he never finished the sentence and just extended an arm out to Yoongi.

Jimin ran back down, "What the hell man?? You baited my sister?? I thought we were cool??"

Yoongi look up suspiciously as he let Taehyung help him up, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't tell her to come over." He looked at Jimin, eyes squinted in suspicion, "either way, I'd like to get the hell out of here before the fire kills me OR the fire department beats my ass." He said and took Kyung-mi's hand again and helped her up and further down the stairs.