12

"At times I'm scared of myself too, self hated and thanks to the depression that takes over me, Min Yoongi is dead..."

-The Last~Agust D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Slight Trigger warning**

She fell onto the floor, crying, and immediately  he felt bad. But in the back of his head, he was sure she deserved it in a way. She'd almost killed herself or some shit, maybe by accident, maybe on purpose, possibly while not in the right mind, given the neighbor's account on who owned the house and what kind of people lived there.

But it's not an excuse.

She'd have to be stupid, to start a bonfire in the house on the second floor. It was dumb, even if she wanted to hurt herself, this had to be the hardest way to do it, and she probably had better options.

Yoongi glanced into the room, seeing the smoke starting to clear, revealing a few things around the fire. A pile of files, a few pictures and picture frames, what looked like sheet music, and a once stuffed lion that had been ripped open, his stuffing everywhere.

"Park Kyung-mi, you're crazy, and stupid, and--what the hell are you crying for?"

She shook her head, sobbing on the floor. Yoongi hadn't hit her that hard. Really, he shouldn't have hit her at all, but he was angry, and really, now, thinking about it, he didn't get why he did it. Because this is my fault, I gave her the lighter, I did this to her, I put the idea in her head, I told her to make something burn, and she took it so literal  she almost burned her house down.

Yoongi groaned loudly and threw his hands up into the air in frustration, "What in the hell made you think any of this was a good idea?!"

He wasn't expecting it when she turned to him and yelled back, her face streaked with tears, "I make a lot of bad decisions ok?!  I don't know what I was thinking, I just did it!"

She yelled so loud the silence after was thick enough to cut through--at least until she sat down and started crying again.

Yoongi sighed, he had trouble watching her cry, especially with him standing over her. I reminded him of a night with his mother that he remembered all too well, except he was crying, and his mother was standing over him laughing. As he begged, and pleaded, she laughed.

I hate her, I hate her, how could she do that to me? Do I mean nothing? Did she give birth to me just to hit me? She could have just gotten an abortion. If she didn't want me, why didn't she just get an abortion?

Kyung-mi sniffled on the floor, "Mom's going to come soon. The alarm is linked to her phone."

Yoongi's eyes widened for a second. "Oh, she's a doctor, of course she's rich and has an amazing security system in her house." He rolled his eyes. "Okay, fine, I've got to blast then, I'm  not sticking around to play the burglar."

"There's cameras, she already knows you're here."

Yoongi stopped midway to the stairs and whispered under his breath, "Son of a bitch..." He turned back to her, and grabbed her by her collar, "She knows? You have any idea how wanted I am? Who else is coming? Police?! The Fire Department?! Who?!"

Kyung- mi whimpered, scared of him, and he could see why with him yelling in her face. She visibly swallowed then answered, "No, just my mom, unless she called the police, it's just her, and even if she did call someone, they probably won't show up, they haven't for the longest time..."

Yoongi let go of her, that made him feel slightly better, but he was still on the hook, because the police would definitely have a reason to arrest him if the Psychiatrist showed them a live feed of him breaking and entering.