9

"I'm best at self-admiration and being cocky, I'm shameless..."

~Coup d'e tat-G-Dragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is he back?" Was the first thing Namjoon said when he walked in, didn't even look at Yoongi beyond the first initial glance when he came in, otherwise, his full attention was on Jin from behind thick black glasses. "You let him in?"

Namjoon looked like he'd come from a class, backpack on his back, black turtle-neck, and grey sportscoat over it, white pants.

Jin stood up from the couch, "Namjoon, I don't know where else he could--."

Namjoon smiled, but the way he smiled so suddenly made Jin stop. There was something not so right about that smile, it wasn't genuine, at least not for the reasons that it should be."Jin, you can't keep doing the same thing and expecting something different, that's insanity." Namjoon gestured to Yoongi, "He made his choice on who he trusts."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I never said I trusted her."

"Well, you sure don't trust me, Squirtle." Namjoon said, tilting his head, "Is it because I don't make you beat up someone who defended a deaf girl who's more than not, sexually abused by that bitch?"

Yoongi swallowed. No one told me that, I didn't know that, I wouldn't have done it if I knew that... "How did you know all that? You watching me or something?"

"Oh!" Namjoon said, eyes widening, "I get it, you think I'm just some sick-in-the-head person. Not the case, I happen to know the people you're dealing with, Yoongi, I happen to know how Jae-hwa is." Namjoon shrugged his backpack off to the floor, digging his hands into his pants pockets and digging out a lollipop. "I Also happen to know how fragile that girl is, her name is Lee Hana by the way, since you just justified what Jae-hwa did to her and has been doing to her, I thought I'd like to let you know who you just damned."

Yoongi looked down for a minute, then bit his lip and looked up at Namjoon, right in the eyes, basically forcing himself. He didn't want to meet Namjoon's gaze, and with good reason--Namjoon was right, and every word he said made Yoongi even more guilty.

"Who's to even say she's damned? She could just skip school." Yoongi said, quietly.

Namjoon shook his head, "You don't know Jae-hwa, You don't know what she'll do to your head yet." Namjoon unwrapped the lollipop, sticking the red candy in his mouth, "All she has to do is call you, say a few words, send you a text, if she's in your head already, she doesn't have to be there to tear you down until you break."

"Her whole family are manipulative bastards like that..." Jin said quietly, more to himself than anyone else.

Yoongi was starting to wonder how they seemed to know her so well, but then Namjoon spoke.

"You can't even begin to understand yet, Squirtle, I can tell, the look on your face says a lot." Namjoon held out a hand toward Yoongi, not like he wanted to help him, but more like he wanted Yoongi to give him something.

Yoongi only looked up at him quietly as Namjoon held out his hand, waiting for Yoongi to put something in his empty palm patiently.

"Money, Yoongi, give me the money." Namjoon said, calmly, not a trace of a smile on his face, no dimples or anything, though his tone wasn't angry either.

Yoongi frowned up at Namjoon. "What?"

Namjoon shrugged, "You don't trust me unless I want something. I don't want you here if you're going to fuck with people's lives and not know or suffer the consequences, so pay for rent or I'll..." Namjoon paused, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "Give it to me, or I'm throwing you out and calling the police."