I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The day i died.

Start from the beginning

Then I realised. From the distance, I saw Miss Kongda, the health teacher who basically had steam coming out of her ears she was that angry.

“Oh sh*t” I mumbled, and turned my heel and ran after my crazy best friend. We had managed to reach the cafeteria, and we both ran directly into the corner, behind a food counter and crouched on the floor, ignoring the eyes that were looking at us and probably thinking we had escaped a mental asylum.

“She has been chasing me all morning, I'm guessing she’s found the midget porn we put on her laptop Friday.” She informed me, breathless. I snorted with laughter.

“Didn’t you hear? She had a class after we uploaded it on there. She must have got it muddle with a Health ed. Video and played it in class. Seth told me last night” We both burst out laughing, losing our balance and falling flat on our a*ses.

We were rolling on the floor with tears falling from our eyes, when I saw a pair of shoes step towards us.

“Babe, this is a little embarrassing. People are asking me if my girlfriend is on drugs?” I looked up and saw Seth, smiling down at me and shaking his head in amused disapproval.

Me and Eve climbed to our feet, and stood up straight when we were sure had lost Kong.

“Seth, am I embarrassing you?” I asked, over exaggerating the shock in my voice. He smirked.

“Of course. You’re nothing but a mad embarrassment. Why am I even with you?” he replied, sarcastically. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, my arms wrapping around his neck.

“Because without me, life would be just a little bit duller” I mused back at him. He laughed, and then nodded his head. He lowered his face and kissed me. I responded immediately and kissed him back.

“I'm not being the 3rd wheel, wrap it up!” Eve yelled from beside us, but we both decided to ignore her and carry on.

 I loved being with Seth, but I’ve heard so many times about ‘fireworks’ going off when you kiss the person you love. I didn’t feel fireworks when I kissed him, maybe some sort of party popper, but not fireworks. but I knew in my heart I loved him.

What more could I want?

“OI YOU FILTHY LITTLE SLUT!” I heard the yelling of the person I loathed, and immediately pulled my face away from Seth, both of us groaning in frustration. I turned my head and looked at Jared, who was storming over towards me and Seth. They were both friend, but Seth knew how much I hated Jared. He didn’t know why though, no-one did. I plan on keeping it that way.

“Can I help you?” I asked politely. Also known to some people as sarcastically. He stomped up to me so our faces were an inch apart.

“You spat in my face” he hissed, his breath hitting me, making me shiver slightly. Eve snorted with laughter next to me.

“You called me a sarcastic slut” I replied.