Chapter XLVI

It was late night, early morning. Blood filling the wooden floors, August laying on the floor half dead. Michelle screaming and Kerri crying, yelling for him to stay alive. They were waiting, and waiting for the ambulance to come.. but still nobody came. Michelle sitting in sorrow, and crying out the pain. Kerri stayed distant, crying in the far. She couldn't bare with seeing him like this. The door flung open, and the police and ambulance came through the door. August was barely alive, but he was still fighting. Inside his mind, his girls was there. Nothing more, and nothing less. He thought about how Kerri was always the best, never treated him bad. Michelle on the other hand always disappointed him, always made him sad. But he still cared, no matter what. Kerri finally had her emotions come to reality, she cried harder. She held his hand and tried to cover his wound. He was put on the stretcher, and was led out the house. Kerri had to stay behind, that hurt her the most. She wanted to be there for him, every moment she could've been. She know what she was doing was a hell of a sin. She got on her knees and prayed to god, cause the only thing she wanted was for him to be alive. Michelle held her close, and inhaled. She stood her up, and headed out the house. There's no way they're leaving him up there alone. They were in the car, in pure silence. Nothing to say, nothing to show. They both knew that they did things so low. They reached their destination, feeling a connection from somewhere in the hospital. They might not have known he was there or not, but they could feel in somewhere in their hearts. They walked up to the desk, and signed in their names, they walked into a empty room feeling ashamed. Nothing was there, nothing to do but stare. The image of not having August in this world, is unimaginative. He was the peacemaker, the decision maker, and the secret keeper. He was not very perfect, but they weren't neither.

In another room August is lying somewhere, probably half dead, but every moment is very dred.. Ful. There no reaction to this distraction, once the person you love is forever gone, there's nothing you can do but sob at home. August on the other hand, is fighting for his life, not only for his life, but his one and only wife. Lying on the table, going in and out of conscious, trying to get saved. Isn't this his fault, for trying to be brave? Doctors try their best, to repair the wound. But the wound is like stress, its hard to suppress. The heart monitor went flatline, the loud beeping meant something. Not only was he dead, he was the one that lead it to this point, you might be dead and you will be with The Lord. Man you was brave, you should've fought with a sword. I promise to forever love you, and to never leave your side. Man, I sat here with you and I never fucking lied. I wish you was here to see this bad dream, I guess they were right when they say everything ain't what it seem.

They tried and they cried, to revive August. Man how would his family feel, if they really saw this? August body lifeless on the table, it took a minute or two, August came back and he was finally stable. They rushed him to the surgery room, and hopefully everything would be alright.... soon.

I wrote this from off the top of my head, I kinda like this. Just for this chapter though. If I should write the next chapter like this let me know, I actually enjoyed this. There is a deeper meaning in between every line, if you can find the missing line, you must have a very deep mind. Its 3 in the morning, I know. I just wanted to write. 💕