Chapter XXXI

I was downstairs in the living room half asleep. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I sighed. "Why you up so early?" August said turning his attention to me. "I can't get a good morning...?" I said looking at him. "Oh yeah my bad, good morning baby, how did you sleep? Good? Ok." I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the tv.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He said sitting beside me. He came closer and whispered in my ear. "Just because your mama is here don't mean nothing." I felt myself getting automatically turned on. I shook my head and tried to pay him no attention.

I'm still mad at him, and I don't know if I can trust him. I turned to him and furrowed my eye brows. "Did you fuck her with a condom?" I said looking at him. He turned to me and shook his head. "There you go." I thumped his head. "Don't play with me, did you?" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard as hell. "Thump me again, and ima fuck you up." I nodded then he released my hand. "Who said we fucked anyways?" He said looking at me and squinting.

My mouth dropped and I laughed. "Oh shit." I said still trying to catch my breath. "Answer the question." He said smiling. "Nobody... I just assumed y'all were because it smelled like sex, and she was naked." He laughed and shook his head. "Wasn't I dressed?" I smiled. "Yeah... But-" he cut me off. "Then that don't mean we fucked. All I did was finger her, thats it." I squinted. "So.... Are you saying her pussy was..... fishy or whaaa?" He laughed and I was dead serious.

"Naw, I ain't saying it. But shit... She did smell funny." I laughed so hard and shook my head. "I like the way yours smell, look, feel, allat." He said rubbing my thigh. I looked at his hand and closed my eyes. I opened them and moved his hand off me. "Come on Kerri, you can't be mad at me no more, I didn't fuck the bitch. I ain't mad at you no more, I'm giving you another chance to fuck with a nigga like me. I been trippin' lately, but tonight I can show you ima G."

I turned my attention to him and smiled. "Alright fine, I'm not mad no more. But why didn't you help me when he hit me? TWICE at that..." I said rubbing my face. "It won't none of my business, but I did handle it. I just don't tell you shit. That night he had came over with them niggas and I had came downstairs, I went upstairs and hit up my niggas. Yeen gotta worry bout that nigga no more."

I felt my heart drop, I wonder what happened.. My thoughts were soon interrupted to August bringing his face closer to mine. We kissed, I felt a connection. The atmosphere changed, and all the tension was gone. We released from the kiss and we stared at each other. "Man, if your mama won't here, I would beat the fuck out of your pussy, I'm tellin' you." I laughed and stood up from the couch.

"Anyways, nigga I'm hungry." August licked his lips and smiled. "Baby I'm hungry too, only thing I see to eat it right now, inbetween ya legs." I felt my knees getting weak. "Ugh, go cook." I said smiling. He stood up and hugged me. His hands grabbed my ass, and he gave me a kiss on the neck. I rolled my eyes and tried not to moan. His hands slipped inbetween my legs, and he was rubbing me in my area.

I bit my lip and put my head on his chest. I looked up and he kissed me. "yeah... You feelin' a nigga, bouta tease the fuck outta you today. All this damn time you had me waiting."

I laughed and walked into the kitchen behind him. I feel like a ass for not knowing the whole situation and assuming. August was looking out for me the whole time, he was just acting hard. I sighed and watched him cook. I know that I have to apologize to him, but he has to apologize to me too. He hurt me just as much as I hurt him.