Chapter LV

< Earlier That Day >

Jachin POV

My boys came and got me last week. Heard August was still posted somewhere, so me and my boys did a ride out. I want my girl back, and I want that pussy nigga DEAD. We rode out to the hospital and stay there for a good minute to see if we saw him or anybody that looked familiar.

"Aye bruh, ain't that him right there?" Toni pointed out. I peeped it and nodded. "Hell yeah, that's his ass." Toni squinted "Why he here? He look fine?" I sat back and thought about it. "Shit man.. I don't know." I sat back in thought but my thoughts were paused when I seen Kerri with August coming out.

She looked like she was in pain, and she was walking funny. I begin to think to myself. Did this nigga shoot the wrong person? Nah.. He couldn't have. He wouldn't have found me. I waited for them to walk out and my boys and I headed out into the car garage.

"We gone follow them back to where they're going. Keep y'all cool." My boys nodded and I drove off behind August and Kerri. They pulled up to the Embassy hotel and we waited for them to go in.

They walked inside. "Let's go!" I yelled. We followed they're direction and they walked inside the elevator. We looked at what floor they were going on, and went up the stairs. It took a good minute for us to reach the 11th floor. Once we reached the floor, one of the doors on the 11th floor was closing. We waited for it to close and went up to it to look at the number. "1125" I said to my boys.

We went back downstairs and left the hotel with all the information we needed. Time to go head back to the trap to get this plan working.

When we got to the trap, Raheem called us to the back. My boys and I walked to the meeting room at sat around the table of 8. "Y'all got what I need?" Heem asked. I turned to my boys and looked at him. "Yeah we got that shit. Now what we bout to do?"

Heem sat back in his chair and smoked a blunt. "We kill him, and the girls. No questions about it." I looked at my boys and they looked at me. "Look boss, I ain't with the killing the females part. But that nigga August is DEAD." Heem looked at me silly. "Either you kill them all, or you forever hold your fuckin' peace."

I sat there for a good ass minute, staring and thinkin'. I mean... I ain't with killing the girls, they ain't do anything. I really don't wanna kill Kerri mother, she's nice. Man fuck it, ima leave the shit alone. "Nah I'm out heem, I can't do this." Heem put the blunt out, he smiled. "Alright then, you guys are dismissed for today. Talk to me if you have any problems." We nodded and left.

Raheem POV

I get Jachin don't wanna kill this nigga and his family, but he has to GO! I waited for them to walk out and I called Q in the room. "Wassup boss?" I smiled and lit my blunt again. "Call up Phantom, Josh and Wesley. I got a job for them young niggas."

Tonight will be the night.