Chapter XXXV

August POV

I was in the kitchen with Michelle watching her cook. Everything has been weird lately since she has been home. She ain't been speaking like that unless she wanted some dick or sum. "Ma, when you leaving again?" She turned to me and rolled her eyes. "Why you want me gone?" I laughed "Naaa, I was just asking. But I mean...." Michelle laughed and pushed me playfully.

"Betta keep yo hands off me, and keep yo eyes on the gah damn food." I said smirking. "I can put my hands on you if I want to." She said coming closer to me. i looked at her up and down, I licked my lips. "You don't want it right na, promise you." She smiled. "Actually, I do." I sighed and grabbed her hips. I kissed her neck and stopped to whisper in her ear.

"Get yo ass back to cookin' we can finish this later." I laughed and Michelle slapped my chest. I walked towards the living room to see Kerri sitting, when I came in she looked at me funny and shook her head. I looked in the kitchen to see her momma not paying attention. "What is it?" I said into her ear. She ignored me, not even nudgin'. I smirked and knew what would make her speak.

I licked her neck and looked at her. She opened her eyes and looked at me up and down. Still must be actin' funny. "Kerri, if you don't tell me what-" she cut me off. "Shut up, I don't feel like hearing it." I shook my head. "Don't cut me off." She turned to me and smirked. "I don't ... care." She licked her lips and turned her attention back to the tv.

"Is it because of what I just did with your mom?" I asked raising a brow. she turned to me and shook her head. "Come on girl, it ain't that serious. I can't make it obvious that we fuckin' around behind her back." She looked at me then the ground. "You're right, but just don't do it too much in front of me. I get jealous n shit." I smirked. "You always get more teasing and dick, you ain't gotta worry bout that ma."

She smirked and was about to kiss me but her mother voice interrupted. "Food ready." She yelled out, I stood up hella fast.. a nigga ain't ate since last night.

------

Narrator POV

It was night already, Kerri was in her room completely bored. She was laying in bed with no music, phone nothing. She rose out of bed and went outside her patio and stayed out there looking at the view. She had her journal out writing.

There was a knock at the patio door so she opened it. To her surprise it was August. "Hey August." She said sitting down and putting her journal in her lap. August smiled and sat down beside her.

"Its beautiful huh?" Kerri said looking up to him. "Yeah, I ain't know it was this perfect outchea. Ain't never really paid it attention." Kerri smiled and continued writing. There was complete silence, nothing but atmosphere. "What you writing?" August said looking down to Kerri.

Kerri POV

I looked at him and slightly smiled. "Uh just a couple lines about stuff." August smiled. "Can I read it?" I laughed. "I don't know can you?" August chuckled. "Aigh, aigh. May I read it?" I sighed. "Maybe in the morning." August furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? You don't like it?" I looked up at him and smiled. "no it's not that, I just want to wait... " he nodded.

I continued writing until August voice interrupted me. "I'm sorry." He said, I stopped writing but kept my focus on what I wrote. "What for?" I said lowly. "I know you probably still love that Jachin nigga.. I didn't mean for this drama to happen. I should've just left it alone." I sighed. "Don't apologize for that, it's my fault. I let him do it, I knew what I was getting into." August sighed. "Come here." He patted his lap, motioning for me to sit.

I sat down on his lap and looked out into the woods. August held me tight from behind and we sat in silence. "Uh Kerri." He said tapping my back. "Yeah?" I turned to him and smirked. "Yo ugly ass still ain't gimme no kiss from earlier." I laughed and sighed. I bit my lip and kissed him.