Chapter XXII

A/N- If you are asking why Quan looks so much like Jachin, it's because they are brothers. (Surpriseeee lol)

We made our way to the elevator, and while we were waiting for the elevator the desk assistant guy was on our floor. I looked over to him and tapped Dani. "Look.." I said smiling and pointing to him. "This nigga feeling us, I swear." Dani said laughing. He winked at us, and we smiled.

"Who the fuck is that?" Quan and Jachi said in a unison. "The nice ass desk guy, is it a problem?" Dani said placing her hand on her hip. "Oh nah.. it ain't." Quan said smiling and grabbing Dani. The elevator finally came up and to my surprise Vanessa and Zarion was inside.

"Hey y'all.. And Kerri." Vanessa said smirking. I shook my head, "Look Vanessa don't start that bullshit while we here, cause I can send you home in an instant." Jachi said sternly. Vanessa nodded and walked past us with Zarion behind her. We got into the elevator, and headed for the beach.

-------------------------------------
Quan POV

Alright, so.. I'm the one and only fine ass, athletic ass, smart ass nigga named Quan. I play basketball for Highpoint, but I'm only 19. Good for a nigga like me huh? Yeah Jachin my brother if you asking, and NO we aren't twins.

"QUAN PUT ME DOWN!!!" Dani yelled. I laughed at her and didn't put her down. "Gimme a kiss, then I'll put my queen down." Dani pouted. "Don't pout, cause if you keep fuckin' around I'll give you sum to pout about." Dani laughed. "Okay okay, let me down and I'll give you a kiss." I smiled and sat her down.

"Sike nigga!" She ran and I ran after her. I grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up. "OH MY GOD QUAN PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed. "No, cause you keep fucking playing." She grunted. I smirked and sat her down, but I held her waist tight just in case she tried to run. "Give me a kiss, right now." I said smiling hard with my eyes closed tight.

"Only if you give me a kiss." Dani said smirking. "Oh trust and believe, I gotchu tonight." I licked my lips and shook my head at this girl right here.

Kerri POV

Jachi and I went back inside and stayed in the indoor pool instead. The steam filled the whole area, you could barely see from a distance. Jachi held me while we were in the water, I wrapped my legs around him and let him drift me around the pool.

"Babe, you know I chose the biggest room right?" I said into the crook of his neck. "Oh forreal? Why?" He said while holding me and stopping. "I don't know. I just liked it." I said smiling at him. He smiled and pushed me against the pool wall. "You sure bout that?" He said biting his lip. "I don't know, you tell me." I smiled. "Well..... I think you chose it because you know a nigga is going in tonight."

I shook my head and laughed. "Jachi no you're not." He frowned, but slightly smirked. "Oh foreal? So.. If I was to get you wet as fuck, you wouldn't want me to beat it up?" I thought about it. "Well..." Jachi smiled. "I thought so. Don't play with me." I laughed and splashed water in his face. "Oh shit!" He yelled. I laughed harder and moved to the other side of the pool so he couldn't get me. He went under water and everything was silent.

All of a sudden i felt hands grab my waist. "Jachi STOPPPP." I said while he was tickling me. I tried to stop laughing but I couldn't. "Say sorry!" He said. "I'm sorry!!!!" I yelled out of laughter. he stopped and smiled. "Thanks, thats all I wanted." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

He bit my bottom lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. I felt his hands squeeze my ass under water and I moaned inbetween the kiss. Jachi pulled from the kiss. "Oh hell yeah, it's on tonight!" I laughed and got out of the water. "Come on babe. I'm hungry."

------------------------------------------

We went back into the room and showered together. Surprisingly we didn't touch each other, we just stared at one another and washed off. When we finished our shower, I slipped on some dark grey yoga pants and a black tank, and Jachi put on some shorts and a V neck. We walked out the room and headed to the kitchen.

"Soooo who cooking?" I said leaning against the counter. "Ion know, seem like Vanessa, Zarion and Cameron already left.. so it's just Quan, Dani & you and me." I thought for a minute. "Wellll... It's only you and me in here right now." I said smiling. Jachin looked at me and walked towards me. "You right." He said cornering me into the counter, while lifting my legs up and putting then around his waist.

"Oh god." I said smiling and laughing. "Call him, cause you gone need him after what we gone do tonight." I laughed harder. Jachi kissed my neck causing me to moan. He smiled and tugged at my pants. "Nooo." I said while biting my lip. "Why the fuck not?" He said frowning. "Quan and Dani could come in at any time you know!" He smiled. "Let them watch then."

He pulled my pants down and slipped them off. "You know, you look really sexy in these panties right?" He said licking his lips and looking up at me. I just shook my head and smiled. He pulled my panties to the side and he slipped his tongue through.

All I could do was moan and beg for more. He kept going but we heard the front door open. He stopped and slowly took me off the counter and smiled. "We'll finish this later." I slipped my pants back on and headed towards the room.

I saw my phone ringing on the drawer so I picked it up to see August calling.

Phone Conversation-

"Hey baby girl." I heard him say at the other end.

"Hey August." I sat down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"I miss you, my dick miss you too." He chuckled and I laughed.

"Shut up!! Where's ma....?" I said nervous.

"Ummm she left, i don't know where though. She just gave me head and left."

I gagged and laughed. "Ew, I don't need to know that."

August chuckled. "So ma.. you know the answer to the question or?"

I sighed. "I don't know yet August."

"Look, I'm not waiting no more alright? You can be with that nigga, but don't run to me with that he hurt you shit."

I rolled my eyes and hung up. This nigga done really tried me, fucking asshole.
----------------------------------------

next chapter is gonna be on flee 😎 might be rated r though 💯 but y'all like it sooo..

Quan is fine asf too though bruh.

What y'all think is going to happen in the next two chapters? 👀 comment.