Pups and the Plane Crash

A passenger plane crash-landed in Adventure Bay Beach. With many of the passengers hurt or injured, Ryder decided that it's time for an Ultimate EMT Rescue. It's up to Marshall and his Ultimate Ambulance to save the day.

Adventure Bay is not a stranger to death. Although it was rare, the town had its own experiences of death. Whether it be the death of an animal or the death of a loved one. 

But nothing to this scale.

One night, the citizens of Adventure Bay were woken up by a loud crash that seemed to come from the beach. Captain Turbot, having lived next to the sea, had immediately seen the rising smoke from the crash site and called the Paw Patrol.

The Lookout was quite far from the beach, so Ryder was surprised to get a call at 2 a.m. Yawning, he went to answer his pup pad.

"Hello. Ryder here," he said, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Hey Ryder. Something crashed in Adventure Bay Beach and I see smoke coming from the crash site," Captain Turbot told him worriedly.

"Hold on, let me check." Ryder clicked a button on his pup pad and the periscope viewer dropped down from the ceiling. He went to look at it, his eyes immediately finding the crash site.

"That is bad. But we're on it! No job is too big, no pup is too small!" the ten-year-old boy told him, now fully awake. "Also, can you tell Mayor Goodway about this?"

"No problem, Ryder." With that, the marine biologist ended the call.

Ryder opened the sliding mechanism of his pup pad and clicked the button on it. While he didn't want to disturb the pups' sleep, he knew they had to move.

"Paw Patrol, it's time for an Ultimate Rescue!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All of the pups were light sleepers. It wasn't much obvious to Rubble and Marshall (who can only be awakened by food), but whenever Ryder calls them in the middle of the night, they all shot up, awake.

"Ryder needs us!" they all simultaneously said before rushing to the elevator.

Of course, a Paw Patrol mission wouldn't be complete without a wipeout. Marshall forgot to remove the bedsheet off him and tripped over it, sending him rolling towards the other pups and crashing into the elevator. The bedsheet ended up covering Chase.

"I didn't know we were gonna chase ghosts," Marshall remarked and they all laughed.

The police pup shook the bedsheet off him as the elevator ascended. They stopped for a moment behind the Paw Patrol logo to change to their gear before continuing up.

When the elevator reached the top of the Lookout, everyone hopped into their respective positions.

"Ready for action, Ryder sir!" Chase announced before looking at his outfit. "In EMT gear?"

All the pups frowned in confusion as Ryder emerged from his bedroom, also wearing his EMT gear.

"Sorry to interrupt your sleep pups, but we've got a situation."

Ryder clicked a button on his pup pad and the screen showed something that made the pups gasp in horror.

"As you can see, a plane crash-landed in Adventure Bay Beach. Since it's a passenger plane, a lot of people might be stranded inside, either unharmed or not. With a situation as big as this one, we're gonna need all paws on deck."

"You might be wondering why I put you guys in EMT gear when you could've done this mission with your regular uniforms. But since a lot of people might need medical attention there, Marshall's gonna need all the help he could get. So this is gonna be an Ultimate EMT Rescue."