The Coach & The "Looks like were crashing a college party".

Chapter Twenty:

I honestly can't believe Tucker would leave without saying goodbye to me. Did I not mean anything to him? Did we not mean anything to him? Karah tried to drive to the train station as fast as she could, parking jet car in a parking space in the event that it won't get towed. I ran to the ticket booth looking for a teller to come assist me.

"How many I help you, Ms"? The man said.

"Hi, I'd like one ticket for the next train to WSU please"? I said.

"I'm sorry ma'am the last train to, the university just left a few minutes ago. The next train won't be available to morning". He said.

I sighed.

"Would you like a ticket for then"? He asked me.

"No, I don't but thank you". I said walking back out to the car. I literally can't believe that I miss him by a little bit. I had to talk to him. I didn't care how many hours I'd have to drive, or how long I'd have to wait for him, but I know I had to talk to him. So, I walked back to Karah's car and typed into the "Maps" app on my phone "Washington State University".

"Your destination is two hours and 24 minutes away". Said the app.

I sighed.

"Looks like we have a long night ahead of us". Karah said.

"We can take turns driving, Karah you can take the first hour and twenty four minutes,,and I'll take the second hour and twenty four minutes". Katrina said.

"Sounds cool". Karah said.

"You guys don't have to drive that far for me". I said.

"Look yes we do, and were going to obviously you love this guy and he loves you. So whatever happens you're gonna see him". Katrina said.

"Yeah, Raquel I haven't seen you that happy since you were with Aaron. You and Tucker had something and were not gonna let you lose that". Karah said.

"I'm gonna drive to the store so we can pick up some snacks, coffee, candy, and redbull because the night awaits us". Karah said.

"You guys are the best". I said.

"We know". They both said, Karah drove to the convenient store just a few blocks away from the station. She parked in the lot, her and Katrina got out.

"Hey can you guys get me some redbull, candy, coffee, and some tissues"? I asked.

"Sure". Katrina said smiling before walking the direction of the store.

Since, I was gonna be in the car for two hours. I thought I'd read the letter, Tucker took the time to write me. I took it out from my sideboob, and started reading it. It read:

"Dear, Raquel I don't know how I am going to start this, so I'm just gonna start it. You and Katrina were right I have to come to terms with its not my fault for what I did to her. I have to stop blaming myself. I couldn't bare to see you one last time before I left it would hurt too much. I know you probably hate me for that, and I'm sorry. I have this whole life ahead of me, so I need to start looking forward. I've never met someone like you in my life, and I'm grateful for that. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, about us, and about what we had. It's heartbreaking to see it end like this, but we have to move on -Tucker".

By the time, I had finished the letter I was in tears and I didn't care. My so called waterproof mascara was dripping down my face I tried wiping it, but each time I kept thinking about Tucker the more the tears would fall. I pulled out my cell phone, unlocking it and looking for Tucker's number. I touched his contact name, and put the phone close to my ear. I was praying that it didn't ring, so that I could leave a voicemail. I was feeling very emotional so I wanted so pour all my feelings in a message.