The Coach & The confrontation

Chapter Five:

After we got back to my house. Karah and I changed into our PJs. We got some ice cream, and seasons of "The O.C" on DVD. We started on season one just to see how Ryan moved from Chino into the Cohen's house, befriended Seth, and became close with Marissa it was already 10:30, and we had practice at 8 in the morning.

I said eating ice cream. "Look at that you see". I said pointing to the screen with my spoon. "That is something I will never have. I'll never have a good enough relationship like that". I said.

"Yes you will Raquel it was probably just a big misunderstanding". She said as she was watching the tv.

"A big misunderstanding you've got to be kidding me. That was not a big misunderstanding Tara was all over him, and he was all over her". I said.

"What does she want she already has my ex-boyfriend, and now she wants my ex-crush too. Seriously how desperate are you"? I said.

"Wait ex-crush"? Karah said.

"Yes ex-crush". I replied.

"I'm not gonna continue to like someone. Who interacted with the tea-bag who stole my boyfriend". I said.

"Point taken". Karah said as she looked at her watch.

"It's now 11:30 and we have practice tomorrow. We seriously have to go to bed now or we won't get up for practice, and you know that we can't miss practice". Karah said.

"Ugh. I really don't understand why we have practice on Saturday. That's the one day we have off of school. We should have practice just on school days". I said as I got up and took Karah's bowl of finished ice cream.

"Agreed". Karah said before I left the room.

I left the room and went down the stairs. I got the kitchen, and put our cups in the sink. I turned on the faucet to wash our cups. When I was done I wiped my hands, and went back upstairs. I didn't hear the tv so Karah must of turned it off. But the light was still on. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I came out of the bathroom to see the light in the room had been shut off, and Kara had gone to sleep.

I set my alarm clock to 6:30 am. We had to get up early to shower, and stuff like that because Karah took the longest in the bathroom out of the two of us. I slept on the left side since it was close to my alarm clock, and since Karah took my spot. I waited until I got into a good enough position to fell asleep. I finally fell asleep.

I got up to use the bathroom. I had no idea what time it nor did I really care. After I finished using the bathroom I checked what time it was. It was 6:25 I had five minutes til 6:30 so I figured I'd just stay up. I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth,and then I woke up Karah.

"Karah it's 6:27 wake up". I said as I shook her. She groaned and opened her eyes.

"Ugh why so early. Why do we have practice on Saturday. Especially so early". She said as she laid there on her back.

"I have no idea but we have to get moving so were not late". I said.

Karah got up from the bed went into the bathroom to take a shower. I went down the hall to wake up my mom. So she could start making breakfast. I called her name, and she woke up. She's a real light sleeper. I went back into my room, and made up the bed.

I grabbed my lacrosse bag from the floor,and placed it on a near desk. I opened it and put my goggles, mouthpiece in my bag. I'm gonna put my water bottle in when I get downstairs after I get dressed. When Karah finally came out of the bathroom it was 6:50. I laid my lacrosse uniform on the bed, and went in the bathroom. I honestly couldn't wait to take a nice hot shower! I dreaded waking up in the morning I literally was not a morning person, and no hot shower could fix that even if it did wake me up.