The Coach & The crush

Chapter Three:

My alarm went off at 5:20 am on the dot. That loud, annoying buzzing sound had awakened me from my beautiful sleep. I groaned as I heard the noise go off. I quickly shut it off, and went back to sleep. My mom must of heard the alarm go off, because the next thing you know she's at the door telling me to get up.

I really didn't wanna get up, but I knew I couldn't stay home and miss lacrosse practice. I've never missed a practice a day in my life, and I didn't plan to start now especially since Tucker had came. Wait why was I thinking about some gorgeously jerk of guy?? I got up and made my way to the bathroom.My mom started working on my breakfast egg whites, multigrain toast, and glass of orange juice.I closed the door, grabbed my toothbrush, put some toothpaste, baking soda on the brush, and brushed my teeth.Ten minutes later I had spit and rinsed.

I then hopped into the hot and inviting shower. I wanted to go back to sleep, but the shower had woken me up. I got out and stood on the carpet. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I then put on my bra and underwear along with some deodorant. I made my way to my room to pick out my clothes for the day. It wasn't really that cold outside not was it warm. So it wasn't it a black crop top with a big gold cross on it, and a gold bandeau underneath. My favorite pair of denim jacket and skinny jeans. My beige combat boots My black beanie, and my favorite accessories.

It was now 6:05, and I had to be out the door before 6:30.So I could walk over to Karah's house so her mom could drop us to school. I sat down at the counter, and my mom put a plate in front of me and handed me a fork and a knife. I started eating.

"So how'd you get home last night"? My mom asking me like she actually cared.

"Uh I got a ride from a friend". I said mumbling stuffing food in my mouth. So she'd stop asking me all these questions.

"Oh my Karah"? She said.

"Uh no" I replied.

"Then who"? She asked.

"From this guy you don't know him" I said.

"What's this guys name"? My mom asked.

I sighed. I frankly was getting annoyed with the early morning interrogation."His name is Tucker Pryce". I said drinking my juice so I could avoid the question she'd ask me next.

"How old is he, and what does he do"? She said.

"He's uh 20 and he's my lacrosse coach". I replied.

"He's how old?" My mom yelled.

"Mom what's with the third degree and why are you yelling? He just drove me home it's not like he kidnapped me"! I said yelling at her.

"That's not the point the point is that he's twenty and you're eighteen". She tried to point out by saying.

"Yeah, I'm eighteen which means I'm legally an adult. So that means I can get in the car with whomever I want to". I said eating the last bite of my toast.

I left my empty plate and half a cup of OJ on the counter, and went upstairs to re brush my teeth.It was now 6:15 which means I had five minutes to grab my books, my purse and my lacrosse stuff, and head out the door and over to Karah's house. She only lived like two houses down from me so it wouldn't be that much of a walk. I started making my down the stairs in my house with my books in one hand, my purse in the other and my lacrosse stuff on my shoulder. I headed out the door and made my way down the street to Karah's house.It was 6:20 on the dot when I checked my iPhone in my back pocket.

I ran as fast as I could to her house.Luckily she was running a tad bit late too, but I knocked on the door as soon as Karah was opening it.I headed for the car in the backseat as Karah's mom unlocked the car. I placed my equipment in the backseat with me while Karah made her way down the driveway with her gold earrings and her cropped belly t-shirt. Karah's mom made her way to the car. Saying good morning to me, and backing out of the driveway. It was now 6:30.