Raquel's Point Of View

Chapter Eighteen: Raquel's Point Of View:

I literally can't believe that I'm about to do this. I'm about to sing this song to everyone at my school. I'm letting them into my life. My terrible love life. I mean I've only have one boyfriend, and when he cheated on me it was the most terrible, terrible time of my life. I pretty much felt depressed, lonely, and not myself. I felt into a pit of unhappiness Aaron was the first person whom I've ever loved. He was the first person who I told everything to and now think I started over with someone new, and I ruined it all at the same time. It's really makes me think is this the type of person that I am willing to be go snooping into someone else's personal businesses? Hopefully I'll get some redemption and clarity after prom and graduation comes.

"Hey, Rocky are you almost ready"? Karah asked me walking my way.

"Just about I guess". I said as I heard a door slamming.

Karah's phone vibrated, she opened the text message then locked her phone.

"Don't worry you'll be fine. I can't wait to hear this new song". Karah said.

"I hope you like it". I replied back.

"I know I will". She said.

"I'm so nervous. I don't think I've ever been this nervous before in my entire life. Well cept for that time at the school's open mic". I responded, feeling nervous as ever.

She grabbed my guitar.

"Wait before you hand it to me. Let me change my shoes. I can't stand in these heels anymore. They're cute but there not for me". I said, taking off my shoes and putting on my cowgirl boots.

Aaron had gotten me cowgirl boots for our 2 month anniversary- which was our first and last. They weren't my taste, but they are suppose comfortable 😻

"Okay much better". I said sticking a hand out indicating for Karah to hand me my guitar.

Karah's phone buzzed again. She looked at from the lock screen, and smiled.

"Who's texting you so much"? I asked her.

"It's just Katrina were really excited about your performance. You're gonna do great". Karah said smiling and hugging me.

"Are you ready"? Aaron asked me.

"Yeah". I said walking on to the stage. Was I about to regret the biggest mistake of my life right now....

Chapter 18 aka Raquel's point of view is done! Aah I can't believe this book is almost done 😭😻 Her point of view was a short one, but it was worth it cause you're about to read her perform!