The Coach & The invite

Chapter Fourteen:

It was Tuesday morning, and I woke up with an I-don't-care-what-you think type attitude. I got ready, and thought to myself. So what if Karah's mad at me. If she's mad at me over something that wasn't even her fight then oh well. I opened up the door, and turned to walk downstairs, but Karah was coming into my room.

"Look okay I know you probably don't wanna talk to me, and I know you're probably mad at me. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry I know I shouldn't of overreacted the way I did, because it wasn't even my fight to begin with it was Tucker's and"- she said all fast the same time.

"I'm not mad at you". I said.

"Okay good. I just did it because I thought you needed a reality check, and you're really hyperactive and hardheaded, but you're my best friend and I love you". She said hugging me.
(A remake from Spencer + Aria's scene in 2x10).

"I love you too". I said smiling.

"It's a good thing you were mad at me, because I got a serious reality check. I totally regret what I did to Tucker it was none of my business, and so uncalled for you. All I have to do now is figure out a way to apologize to him". I said.

"Didn't you hear? Tucker quit the team". Karah said.

"Wait what"? I said.

"Yeah, I thought he told you that at least. He just announced his resignation yesterday". She said.

"Oh well I didn't know that probably, because I'm not on the team anymore". I said.

"Yeah why aren't you"? Karah asked.

"It's not because of me is it"? She asked.

"No it's not. Its a long story. So what he say". I asked.

"Nothing he pretty much said he had to go. The school wasn't a good fit for him". Karah said. "

"Is that all he said". I asked her.

"Yeah pretty much". She said.

"Oh okay". I said feeling bad about the whole thing. It was totally my fault why Tucker left, and there was no denying it.

I hopped in the car, and drove Karah and I to school. I'm so glad she stopped being mad at me. I had missed her so much.

"So, I went to go see Tucker's ex". I said as I tried to find a parking spot.

"What you went to go visit Tucker's ex? Really come on Rocky I thought we were gonna quit with this". Karah said.

"We are I just thought you'd like to know". I replied parking in the space.

"Yeah well now I do. So what happened"? She asked me.

"Well basically we just talked about Tucker, and she told me the whole backstory". I said turning off the engine.

"What back story"? Karah asked unbuckling her seatbelt.

"You know how she ended up in the wheelchair that she's in". I said locking the car.

"Wait what? She's in a wheelchair?!. Karah said

"Yeah it's a long story, but basically Tucker blames himself for what happened to her, because he was driving and they were fighting. So, I'm guessing that's why he left, because I knew about his past, and he thought I'd tell someone". I said walking across the street.

"Wow that's heavy. So is she like pretty"? Karah asked me.

"Yeah she's gorgeous. She's more prettier in person now than back then, regardless of the wheelchair, and plus she's really nice". I said.