i'm back

hello! i don't even know what to say at this point, but, i'm back! it certainly has been quite a while—well, not exactly, it had been almost two years since i last even updated this book, and, to be frank, it's very much overwhelming, considering how it brings so much back to me. however, i'm happy to say that, though i have not fixed myself enough yet, and definitely am sure i won't ever be, for we all can never really be complete and can just continue on building ourselves to grow better with every lassing day of our very lives—but, anyways, i have now found my interests for writing back once more, and, the feeling is quite euphoric.

yes, i will be updating this book, though you may recognize obvious changes in the way i may tell the story, due to certain concerns regarding my writing style that revolved around the months leading up until today. but, i truly hope you all will still like it! and, some parts may seem quite off at times, for i still am adjusting and refreshing what plans i have for the plot of the book, once again.

i thank each and everyone who stayed, and those who continued supporting this book of mine, despite the lack of plot and presence.

i love you all <3