♕ Roles: The North ♕

Start from the beginning

The Baratheon Clan:

Once a highly powerful and important house in Westeros, almost as revered as the Targaryen name, centuries of history and poor choices have left the Baratheon clan almost extinct. Like the Targaryens, the Baratheon name is plagued by rumours of madness among the ancestors, and most of this family have lived hard and died young. 

The Young Buck:  Male, 21-25. This character recently became Lord Baratheon upon the death of his father, followed very quickly by the passing of his younger sister. The only member of his house living, he is well aware that the future of his family's name resides with him. Instead of embracing the responsibility, he spends his time haunting brothels, drinking at taverns, and seducing the noble ladies of Westeros---most of whom he despises, as he has no tolerance for politics or those who play games in the courts of Westeros. He has the veneer of a charming and independent playboy, but deep down, there is an anger and sadness that makes him a lonely, unpredictable, and potentially lethal character. He has a hatred for the Targaryen family, due to both the past and the present. If he could kill the royal family and get away with it, he probably would. He is a man of lustful smiles and devilish touches, and those who cross his path often have little idea of what they've invited into their beds and their lives.  (Available role, currently seeking strong writer!

The House Greyjoy:
The Greyjoys are a hardened and prosperous house who rule over the Iron Islands. While some of the Greyjoys have historically been fearless and loyal supporters of other houses in the North, others have an angry and violent streak borne of the cold and difficult circumstances of their lives. Upon the eldest son marrying Luciana Targaryen, the Greyjoy family was elevated in status and seen as an important part of life at Westeros. Still, they are not the type for polite aristocracy and courtly manners, and tend to become stifled and impatient by the ways of the South. 

The Bullshark:
Male, 24-27. A passionate and arrogant man, Lord Greyjoy is the son of a warrior forced to become the ruler of their house when his older brother became King Consort. A volatile and angry man who often took his disappointment in life out on his wife and children, the elder Lord Greyjoy was a complex person, both abusive and loving at the same time. This cycle of violence was sadly passed along as part of the Greyjoy family name. This character loves his younger sister so deeply he can't help but hurt her, even though he grew up taking beatings and punishments in hopes that his father would leave her alone. He has a half-sister in the form of Lady Tyrell, a secret she will likely guard with her life, although both her cousin and the Queen misrepresented the true nature of the elder Lord Greyjoy to spare her feelings. Only the Greyjoy children know the truth of their life growing up in the North, and it bonds them deeply. Manipulative, cunning, and passionate, this man is one who never gives up and will conquer any obstacle in his path, but his own demons may be his greatest enemy. (Currently played by violence-)

Deep Water Mystery: Female, 20-23. Outwardly, she is a guarded and emotionally inaccessible character, carrying the same sort of anger and defense mechanisms as her brother. She is drawn to those who bully or mistreat her, including her own brother, because love and violence have always been linked in her experience. At the same time, she is full of fear and is petrified of her brother and men like him. She has a violent and unpredictable temper of her own when threatened, learning the need to defend herself at a young age. She has difficulty forming connections with other women, her childhood marked by a mother who blamed her children for their father's abusive outbursts and was herself emotionally unstable. Inwardly, this girl is a broken soul from a broken family who finds it difficult to trust, but hopes she can break the chains of the past to find happiness. She has a sort of wicked beauty about her that masks a quiet vulnerability, one that comes out in front of her brother. She is unable to stand up to him, or perhaps feels comfortable showing submissiveness, but the dynamic is certainly not a healthy one. (Currently played by )