15

Fred POV:

After being somewhat willingly kidnapped,(Is there a different word for that?) we all were brought back to the Malfoy Manor(Please correct me if have contradicting locations) and given rooms for the time being. Once morning came, we would go to Gringotts and go from there. George and I are sharing a room, Ginny has a room to herself, and the same for Percy. I honestly knew somewhere deep down that the four of us didn't act like the other weasleys. Especially when it came to huge family gatherings. Then we really stood out. Between Percy being successful in the ministry, George and I running a successful business in Hogsmeade, and Ginny being the only girl and way more mature than others her age.(I'm sorry about that sentence. I'm going off of random stuff in my brain because I lost the notebook I have and staying up til one in the morning to watch anime hasn't been going good for me) Well, enough late night pondering and more going to bed so I can see who my parents are in the morning.

                             *Skip to the morning brought by my  time taken to write this chapter*

Everyone has gotten up and has been given new clothes so we look presentable when going to Gringotts. We have a big breakfast and apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. Draco,Ginny,Hadrian(we were introduced to him last night after getting to the manor. And, as most likely being the children of other dark families we were let in on the secret he used to be harry potter. Ginny still thinks of him as a brother, no matter of what Dumblefuck and Molly set up between the two. I mean, the way that Hadrian and Draco look at each other clearly means that something is going on between the two. We tap the wall and go straight to Gringotts. From there we are directed to Ragnok, where we get our pieces of parchment after letting three drops of blood onto the parchment.

Percy's

Name: Percy Ignatius Weasley (fake)

Name: Pier Wood Riddle

Mother: Nathaniel Riddle

Father: Tom Riddle

Siblings: None

Godfather: Lucius Malfoy, Severus Prince-Potter

Godmother:Narcissa Malfoy, James Prince-Potter

Lord to:

Inkwood

Riddle

Vaults:

Inkwood

Blocks and Potions:

Inheritance

Natural Snake Animagus-Submissive

Blocks:

Personality

Core

Potions:

Core-Albus Dumbledore

Trust potion- Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, The Light Side

Hate potion-Slytherins, Voldemort,Severus Snape, Death eaters

Spells

Obliviate: Since Birth

Compulsion: Since Hogwarts

Forced Glamour: Since Birth(removed on 15 birthday)

Everything keyed to Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley

George's

Name: George Weasley (fake)

Name: Pollux Lestrange