PT 3 Chapter 13

Hey yall! Before I start this chapter, I have a bad.. or maybe good news for some of you. This story is almost at its end because I don't really know how to continue further, so until then, please support my story! Now let's start!

_____________

Jisung POV

We entered the shop, and was greeted by 11 handsome ass boys.

"Yo Sangyeon!" Chan shouted. "Hyung! There are customers here!" Changbin said. "No biggie, they're all our friends, right Taeyong?" Chan said, looking at the red-haired boy.
"Hey Chan! I don't really know if there'll be spaces, since there's like 21 people at this very table right now." Taeyong said. "Oh that's no problem, we got lots of space for the 9 of you here." Sangyeon said as he said,"Hey Eric, Jacob and Hwall, I need you to take some tables and chairs and put it here." Sangyeon said, pointing at a area as the three moved. Soon, we sat down and Eric gave us the menu.

(Those who watch flower snack, please forgive me. I'm changing up the menus.)

"Hey Eric, can we have 5 sets of chicken? Erm.. 3 watermelon juice, 3 grape juice, and 3 strawberry milkshake." Woojin said. "Okay. Be right back." Eric said and left. I looked at the other table and recognised some people, like Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan, Mark, Jaehyun and Taeyong, the red haired guy. I also saw some staffs talking to them, maybe around 4 staffs at that table? Just then, 4 familiar staffs came to us.

Changmin, Younghoon , Jacob and Kevin.

"Hey you all. How are you all doing?" I asked them. "Better than usual. How about your end?" Younghoon asked. "Are you planning on accepting him?" Younghoon asked, whispering into my ear. I slowly nodded as I faced Changmin, who was pouting and showing me a death glare. "Yah, look at your boyfriend, can't you?" I asked Younghoon, who looked at Changmin and immediately headed towards him, giving him a back hug.

"Han, you would be dead if you didn't mention that." He said. "Long time no see to you 4 haha." I said to the 4 people. "Hold on, am I missing something here? Do you all know each other?" Hyunjin asked. "Yep!" We said in unison. "How?" Hyunjin asked. "Younghoon was my neighbour when I was just born. When I was around 2, he was 5 years old. He was already friends with Changmin, Jacob and Kevin. That's how I knew the four of them." I said. "Ooh... Wait then I should have known them too!" Seungmin said. "You idiot, you and Hana were when we were 4 years old. That was when Younghoon changed house." I said as Seungmin 'Ooh'ed.

"Anyways, are you all a couple now? I know Bbangkyu(Younghoon and Changmin) is, but Moonbae...?" I asked. "AH them, they both know that they are way into each other, they just got no guts to say it loud out." Changmin said as me, Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin raised our brows. "Didn't that just sound really familiar, for some reason?" Felix asked and the both of us looked at Seungmin and Hyunjin. "Yayaya.."Hyunjin said. "And we clearly know whose top.. The one and only Kevin. Jacob's too innocent to be the top." Changmin bluntly said.

"Yah.. I can curse you know?" Jacob said. "OI oi, those lines just sounded familiar what the heck." Chan said as he looked at Jeongin, who had that cursing spree that one day.

"Try me, bitch." Changmin said. "Ahhh no! We know how it's gonna happen. We've experienced something like that before." Felix said. "Anygays, are we all gays here? I'm lowkey pretty sure the other table has lots of gay peoples, just like us." Felix said, laughing. "Yah, Yongbok!" Chan said, raising his tone, after which, sighed. "Taking care of 8 people is so tiring.." He said when Sangyeon appeared with a set of chicken. "Yah, I have 11 people to take care of." He said when Taeyong from the other table stood up, smiling like the Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland.

"Mmhmm, how about me right here?" Taeyong said. "I have 21 kids to look after, though some are older than me." He continued as all of us laughed, including The Boyz. Soon afterwards, all of us got close to each other in just a short time. I know, unbelievable. (22+9+12=43.... Bruh that's like NCT IN 2049)

We also got our chickens and our drinks as we start eating. 1 hour 30 minutes later, all of the NCT members left, leaving us and The Boyz members. The 00 liners just spoke casually, swearing most of the time though.

"Does anyone know morse code?" Sunwoo asked. The 00 liners raised their hands up, like literally all.. Coincidence? I think not.
"Cool! Me and Eric learnt it for fun so we could communicate without others knowing." Sunwoo said. "No kidding, everyone loves doing that." Hyunjin laughed. "You understand, right?!" Sunwoo exclaimed before telling others. "See hyung!? I told you!"

"Anyways, yall should invite us to your house. We know you all stay in the same house." Younghoon said. "Yah, back at you. I know you're all staying in the same house." I told Younghoon, who just smiled at me. "Oh my, look at the time. It's time for us to go back yall. We also don't want them to close their shop late. Exchange numbers and let's leave." Chan said. "The kids are tired as well." He added. (I TOTALLY DID NOT JUST FORGET ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN HAHAHAHA HAA)

I exchanged numbers with almost everyone, so did everyone else. In fact, we immediately created a group chat, naming it 'StrayBoyz'.

"Alright guys, time to go." Chan said as we said bye. On our way back, we were on our phone, messaging the chat.

StrayBoyz

KYH:
So when are we meeting?

KWJ:
Idk, when do y'all wan?

Q:
I'm fine with any.

Sunwoo:
^

JHN:
^^

SCB:
Yall just come to our house
next week Sunday then.
Most of us are at home.

Sangyeon:
O'rightys.
Then when will yall
come to our house?

LFY:
SUNDAY, CAUSE WHY NOT.
😊

HHJ:
Okay then, Sunday it is?

Sangyeon:
Yeh sure, there'll be bbq HAHAHA.

HJS:
F YES HAHAHAHA HAHA BBQ MAN

NEW:
K bye now. 😂

_______________

"For some reason today was really fun. I don't really regret going out today." I told Seungmin and Hyunjin, who were in the same car as me. They showed me a smile and I too, smiled back at them.

5 days later

It was already in the afternoon, when I decided to grab my lunch. I just went to the Food court and ordered Teriyaki beef with rice. I packed it and decided to eat it in my room.

When I reached the office room, I saw Minho staring deeply into his computer. He then shooked his head and looked at me. "Oh you're back." He said as I went to my area. "Duh, do you think you would see 2 Han Jisung?" I ignorantly said. As I was eating, I looked at Minho.

When will I tell him though.. Its almost a week..

I sighed as I continued eating lunch. Minho seemed to notice that I sighed but did not question any further.

_______________________________________

Oof... Ermm I had to do something for this book cause I did a double update for my other book.

This book, sadly.... well not really  for some of you, is about to end. Ik, sad..

OH yeh! And I've started stanning The Boyz, they're talented and all! Oh but I'm not saying Stray Kids isn't. I still love them. And of course I might write abt SKZ books. :)