PT 2 Chapter 6

"Having fun talking to yourself? Is your face alright? Ur too red now. Anything happened between you two?" Someone said as Jisung looked up at him, revealing Felix.

"Jesus Felix, my heart almost dropped!" Jisung shouted at Felix who took a seat beside him. "Wanna explain?" He asked. "So well..before I came down, I...." Jisung explained to Felix, who looked at him with wide eyes. After Jisung explained everything, he looked at Felix with shockness in the others eyes.

"Dude..are you having some kind of feelings for him?" Felix asked Jisung, who just said a casual 'Don't know.'

"Now I keep feeling like I've done all these before.."Jisung said as he looked at Felix, whose eyes were still widened. "Felix?" Jisung said as he waved his hands around Felix's face. "Oh sorry, was just thinking about... Stuffs."He said to Jisung, who just nodded. Felix then stood up and went back to his room. He created a group chat without Minho and Jisung.

Felix: HYUNG!!!!!! THIS IS OMG!
Hyuunjean:Booming system up! TY Track! TY track!
WUUJIN: What happened?
Felix: Jisung might be developing some feelings for Minho Hyung.
Christ: HE WAT?
Sonofsatanseung: Explain.
Sonofsatanjeong: Explain.

After Felix explained everything, the members were shocked on chat.

Changbean: But hows that possible. His hanahaki's gone.
Felix:Ye unless it's the same prob as me. Yall know I took the surgery to forget my feelings for Changbinnie here. After that, I started to fall for him again. Our problems might be familiar.. No it's not might, its the same.
Hyuunjean: So ur saying Sung likes Minho Hyung even aft he took surgery.
Sonofsatanseung:Yea dude didnt you just read that?
WUUJIN: We'll discuss this sometime later, I WANNA ENJOY MY OWN TIME.
Christ:Oof LMFAO he just threw his phone away and is lying on the bed now. TTYL bitches.

Jisung was still at the couch, now looking at some shows to watch. He then remembered he wanted to watch Hotel Del Luna, so that's what he did. He tuned in to episode 1 of Hotel del luna. 1 hour later, he finished watching episode 1 as he was laughing due to 'Ku Chan Seong' running away from the ghost. (I forgot if it was ep 1 or 2.)

He immediately went to episode 2 and Felix, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin came and sat beside him. "Episode 2?"Felix asked as Jisung nodded.

JISUNG POV

"Ku Chan Seong is so funny😂 I wonder if IU laughed so hard behind the scene?" I said laughing away in the middle of watching. Suddenly, the second floor door opened revealing a kitten with messy hair. Minho rubbed his eyes as he saw me and ran towards me, like a small kid running towards his mother for a hug. He hugged me as I looked at him while hugging him and smiled. "Baby, you awake?" I teased Minho who kept hugging me.

"Nooo...stay with meeeeee."Minho whined. "Okay okay, let's go back up." I said as minho whined and said "Noo I wanna stay here. " I sighed as I patted his head. I totally forgot that Seungmin and the rest were still here. Soon after, Minho fell asleep on my lap. I looked my to see everyone staring at me. "Right if you don't really like him, then I don't know what I'm seeing right now." Seungmin teased. "Oh shut up, we're just friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys! Oh-" Chan shouted as I silenced him immediately and pointed to Minho. He smirked and took out his phone and took some pictures. "Should we pack for you two?" Woojin asked. "Okay thanks Hyung. I dont think he'll wake up sooner. He just fell asleep on my laps." I said.

"Ah.. Then we'll take our leave now. We'll be back around 5pm? Around there. Want anything?" Woojin asked and I just said a no and then they left after they said bye.

"Hyung.... Go up and sleep. There's no one now too." I said as I brought Minho up to our room. "Sung ah..." Minho said as I put him on the bed. I covered him up with a blanket and kissed his forehead. I went down to continue watching the series.

After some time, I finished watching episode 3. Just as I wanted to start on episode 4, I became thirsty as I went to the fridge. I took out a bottle of water(?) and just drank it. The water felt abit sweet so I kept drinking until halfway done. The one thing I didn't know was, that wasn't really water, it was wine.

I waddled to the couch with the bottle of water to continue episode 4. I became drunk in just a few minutes and continued drinking until the bottle finished. I waddled back to the fridge and took out another bottle. As I waddled back to the couch, the door opened, with Minho looking at me and me looking back at him with a red face. "A-oouh hyuuu-ng! C'mere!" I shouted. "Jesus holy macaroni! Jisung you're drunk!" Minho ran down the stairs and carried me to the couch.

No one POV.

Minho smelt the alcohol from Jisung. It was surprisingly strong, he looked at the empty bottle and was shocked. "Hannie, did you drink that whole bottle?" Minho said pointing to the bottle. "Yyuueeh! Itzzzz dueeeliisiouss!" Jisung said. Jisung then stood up and waddled to his room as Minho followed him up the stairs just in case he fell. He closed the TV and went upstairs. When he reached his room, the door behind him slammed shut, making him look behind, showing Jisung grinning from ear to ear. Every moment Jisung stepped forward, Minho stepped backwards. Then, Minho's back hit the back of the wall as Jisung pinned him.
_______________________________________

WARNING NEXT CHAPTER HAS MINSUNG SMUT! SKIP THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YALL DONT HAVE ENOUGH HOLYWATER OR TOO YOUNG TO READ!