Chapter 15

"Han you serious?!" Seungmin asked. "Yeah? Plus, I think he's suitable for my "Boyfriend". Jisung said.

"So? You're asking me to be your so called boyfriend?" Jeongin said. "What? You don't want it is it? Well if you don't want, I can ask someone else. I already have someone else in mind if you don't want it." Jisung said. Well actually, he didn't have someone else in mind. Jeongin was the only person that came to his mind. He was, well you could say, threatening him. Not rlly threatening,hes too precious to be threatened.

"No no no! I'll do it!" Jeongin exclaimed. "Alright then tomorrow let's start then. Let's be normal for today." Jisung said.

In the meantime while Jisung and the rest were talking, Chan and Woojin didn't talk to each other due to the punishment. Well it wasn't possible as they're dating. The both of them felt an urge to talk to each other yet it wasn't possible. Immediately, Chan had an idea and hold Woojin's hand and locked it with his. He gave Woojin a small smile before looking away.

Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin and Jisung saw that small yet cute scene coming from their hyungs and they smiled.

"Well that was cute." Jisung whispered. "We should just let it go." Jeongin whispered. Seungmin heard the word 'Let it go' so he decided to sing Frozen.
"LET IT GOO! LET IT GOOOOO!"

"Jesus fucking christ Seungmin! Could you fucking read the mood!" Felix whispered-yelled as he covered Seungmin's mouth. The 2 older boys saw that and laughed, followed by the other four. After they laughed, they went back to their rooms and slept.

The next day

'3, 2, 1 TAKE OFF!'

Jisung's phone alarm rang as he went to off it. "Yup I really hate my alarm. I always wanna destroy it but I can't cause its my phone." Jisung said.
(Jisung's a whole mood when it comes to alarms)

Jisung went to the bathroom and did all the nessecary things, after that, we changed to his school uniform and went to the living room. He saw almost everyone sitting down, ready to eat.

"Oh Hyung! Come eat beside me! We have to leave soon." Jeongin said as he  pulled the older beside him. "Hah, you haven't forgotten about the punishment right?" Seungmin asked.

"Of course." Jisung and Jeongin said at the same time. "Well that's good. I wanna see whose gonna get jealous." Hyunjin said.

"What? You knew Alr?" Jisung asked. Hyunjin nodded as he pointed to Seungmin. "Oh.. Your lovely boyfriend told you?? Come here Min, lemme pat you!!" Jisung said as Seungmin went towards him like a puppy to get a pat on the head. Hyunjin immediately sent him some death glares as he pulled Seungmin towards him. "Wow that was a piece of cake? Hyunjin already got jealous-". Jisung said when he got cut off by Changbin.

"Naww that's not fun at all. I'm sure we wanna see a fun one." Changbin said. "Fun my ass. Let's quit talking and eat. It's already 6.30am. We gotta be in school by 7.30am."Jisung said as he started eating, followed by the others. 15 minutes later, they all finished eating and had washed their dishes too. They wore their school shoes and left to go school as it was a 30 minutes walk. Well its actually 45 minutes, unless you take a shortcut.

Jisung POV

When they reach school, I put my hand over Jeongin as we started walking together. "Right I forgot about that." Jeongin whispered. "Nah its fine. What should we call each other though?" I said, smiling.

"Ah hyung, I'll call you Hannie hyung , you call me Innie." Jeongin said. I nodded at the names.

"Hyungs-" I turned back to my hyungs but immediately stopped after I saw Minho looking at us with no emotions, like he didn't care about it at all.