Chapter 12

When the five of them reached the hospital, they immediately went to the reception asked asked where Han Jisung is.

"He's in room 35, level 3 all the way at the end." The receptionist said. "Thanks!" Minho said and ran, hoping that nothing serious happened to Jisung. The other four followed too.

When they reached room 35, they opened the door to see Chan, Woojin and Changbin siting beside Jisung and Jisung was not awake...well not really.

Jisung POV

When me, Changbin, Chan and Woojin reached the hospital, we went to my room. I had been awake the whole time, I just didn't want to talk or even open my eyes to see their reaction. After a while of Changbin cry and Chan comforting him, Minho and the rest came in. I decided to not move or not open my eyes as I listened to their conversations.

"What did the doc say?" Minho asked. (This reminded me of: "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!")

"Fortunately there was no serious injures, but he might have abit of amnesia as when he fell down the stairs, he hit his head, making him lose conscious." The doctor said, checking my pulse and heartbeat.

"And fortunately he's just sleeping, his heartbeat and pulse are normal." Woojin added. "Thank god. But what did you mean by 'amnesia'?" Felix said.

"He might not be able to remember us. And he might also not remember the incident about Sana." The doctor said.

'Well jokes on you, I remember everything. Should I start acting to see their reactions? Or should I not? You know what, I'll keep my acting on for a while to see their reactions.' I thought.

'Time to start acting! Good luck Han Jisung and do not mess it up!' I thought as I slowly open my eyes, blinking continuously.

"Hyung!" Jeongin said as he came towards me. Everyone looked at me and rushed, asking me questions.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked. "Y-Yeah.. S-sorry, but d-do I kn-know y-you???" I fake stuttered as I pointed to Minho. Minho looked shocked as everyone else looked shocked.

"Jisung.. You can't remember him?!" Chan said. "N-no? Is he someone important to me??" I questioned.

"He's your boyfriend! Ya Han Jisung, if you're faking right now, you better stop." Felix said.

"B-Boyfriend?! B-But I'm straight!" I said as I looked at Minho with a shocked face. "Guys.. Its fine.. He can't remember me." Minho said, looking sad.

"I think you all should leave first, I'll talk to Jisung. Maybe he'll remember me. " Minho said and the rest nodded as they left Minho and me in the room.

Once Jeongin left the room, Minho immediately closed the door. He sighed as he went back to me and sighed again.

"So.." Minho started. "So?" I copied what he said.

"stop faking." Minho said as I was suprised but sighed after a few seconds.

"Honestly fuck you.. How did you know?" I said, looking grumpy. "I know when you act." Minho said, smiling.

"So? What happened to Sana?" I asked. "I screamed at he, shouted and at one point wanted to slap her when the kids came and stopped me. I even sweared at her." Minho said as my face turned from a normal look to a sad look. "Yah, she's still a girl. You can't hit her." I said. Minho then hit me and said, "But she pushed you off the stairs, and I'm older than you so you can't say Yah."

"But thank god you're fine. If you had forgotten about me, I won't know what to do."Minhk said, showing an angelic smile. My heart started beating real quick as I looked at Minho's lips. Without knowing, I slowly moved towards Minho. "Sung? What are yo-" Minho said but got cut off by me as my finger shushed him.

"Shh. Just keep quiet. Let me do this. Close your eyes." I said as Minho obeyed and closed his eyes. I leaned more and our nose touched each other causing Minho to flinch abit. My hands went to his neck and our lips touched. Minho reacted almost immediately as he pushed me on the bed without parting our lips.

No one POV

Jisung and Minho kept kissing that they didn't even realized Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix and Changbin opened the door. "Hey- Ooh.. Sorry for the interruption right there.. Continue please." Seungmin whispered, smirking. The others looked at them kissing and smirked too and when Jeongin whispered what was happening, they brought him out of the door after silently taking some pictures and closing the door silently.

Minho went to the younger's neck and started kissing him, leaving kiss marks on the younger as Jisung moaned.

"Guys, this is a hospital, not a couples room. If you wanna have sex, I suggest you to do it at home." Woojin said, looking at the two as the two got surprised by the sudden voice.

"Ugh.." Minho groaned as he got up at sat at the stair. As for Jisung, he sat up and was looking down as his face was so red, like a tomato and it could be seen until his ears.

'cute' Minho thought. "Anyways, we know you're not having amnesia so you can leave. That's what the doctor said causs he didn't wanted to interrupt you two with what you were doing." Woojin said in an emotionless tone. "A-alright." Jisung said as he got out of bed but fell as his legs were weak due to the kiss that Minho and him had. Thankfully, Minho immediately grabbed him, preventing him from falling down.

"A-ah.. T-thanks, hyung." Jisung said as he looked at the older and let go of the olders hand. "I'll go to the toilet first, don't wait for me." Jisung said as he sprinted out of the door to the toilet.

In the toilet, Jisung was washing his face as he kept thinking about the kiss.

'What the fuck are you doing, Han Jisung! Why is my heart beating so rapidly?' He thought.

"I don't wanna see him now.." He muttered.

In the meantime, Felix and the others were shocked by the sudden wind from the door as Jisung sprinted away to the direction of the toilet.

"Wasn't that Jisung?" Felix said. "Seems like it. What happened?" Seungmin asked Woojin, who came out of the room.

"I stopped the both of them before doing anything more and his face was so red. He told us to go and not wait for him. Now he's going to the toilet." Woojin replied.

"Really confident much? We're fine if you do it in this couples house but not in the hospital." Felix said as he pointed to Chan and Woojin, who gave him a glare.

"What, isn't that why you two put us with our crushes?" Felix said. "Tch fucking brat, C'mere before I chase you down boi." Chan cursed in aussie. (mate idk how it sounds like I just wrote it down liddat.)

"Catch me if you can mate. YEET!" Felix said as he ran out of the hospital with Chan chasing him. (Reminded me of Tom and Jerry. Mr Tom is Bangnaldo while Mr Jerry is Yongbok.)

"Aish for fucks sake. Anyways, we'll wait for Jisung. You two go first." Hyunjin said as Minho told them he'll come too.

"Not possible hyung, leave it to us. You and Woojin hyung just go first. We'll stay behind." Seungmin said and the both of them went to the toilet.

When Hyunjin and Seungmin reached the toilet, they just waited outside instead of going in. After a few minutes of waiting, Jisung came out of the toilet to see Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"Finally done?" Hyunjin said. "Geez I told you all to go first." Jisung replied.
"No can do we're your friends." Seungmin said. "We need explaining. Cause we saw the whole goddamn thing and Jeongin was most innocent and thankfully he didn't see it." Seungmin added.

"Fu.. Fine" Jisung said and the three left the hospital.
_______________________________________

Honestly I don't know what to expect now. This story is slowly coming to an end and FORTUNATELY, THERE'S GONNA BE A BOOK 2!!!