PT 2 Chapter 14

After Jisung knew about his past about his Hanahaki and his previous one sided love for Minho, he didn't know what to do.. Minho basically confessed to him before he heard the news.

He went back to the music room and just sat on the chair, looking outside the window. "*Sighs* What am I gonna do now?" Jisung muttered to himself.

He started humming to So Am I, and then changed to the lyrics.

-misfit?
Everything inside you is dark and twisted
Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I....

After Jisung sang, he just stayed in there, not wanting to go back to class.. But he remembered that the other students would have to use the music room so he went to the rooftop secretly without getting caught.

When he reached the rooftop, he sat on the chair, looking at the view of the building from the top of the school. Jisung closed his eyes as he started humming to Perfect by Ed Sheeran and he slowly fell asleep in the broad daylight.

Half an hour later, Jisung received a call from Seungmin. "Yes..?" Jisung said in a sleepy tone. "YAWWHHH! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AT!" Seungmin shouted from the phone. "On the rooftop, sleeping. I'm ditching class. Ending the call now. Bye." Jisung said and hanged up as he went to sleep again. Just before he could fall asleep, the rooftop door barged open as Seungmin stormed towards Jisung, pulling his ear back to class..

"OUCH FOR FUCKS SAKE SEUNGMIN!" Jisung shouted. "Not my fucking fault that you ended the call. You know how I act and you deserved it." Seungmin said.

"I gonna go back to sleep. Just tell Cher that I'm not well so I'll be taking a break." Jisung said as he went to his seat and fell asleep. "Sir you're not fucking sleeping in class." Seungmin said and Jisung raised one of his eyebrows asking why.

"Cause its maths now. And you suck at maths." Seungmin said. Jisung just groaned and started doodling on a paper when the maths teacher came.

"Okay so today is free period do anything you want other than going out of this classroom." The teacher said. (honestly I wish this is my maths teacher)

Jisung took out his earpiece and plucked it in his phone to listen to music while reading a FNAF Book. In the middle of listening to music, someone beside him took the right side out  Jisung looked at him and he smiled.

"Can I listen to what you're listening too?" He asked. Jisung immediately snatched his earpiece and put it in his ear. The older felt sad for a second when Jisung gave him the left side. "You took the wrong side, idiot." Jisung said and the older took it and put it in his ear.

Jisung didn't want to give him the earpiece though, yet some part of him wanted to give it to Minho in which he did. Was he because he knew about his past with Minho? Or was it because he likes him? Jisung wasn't sure and so he kept quiet. He already knew about his feelings for the older yet he couldn't say it due to the past that he recently learnt about.

Jisung POV

I kept reading the book when a message sound came up. I checked and it was from the one and only.... Mr Austrilian.

Felix:
You surviving there? You're blu--ing right there, I can see you.

Me:
Oh totally I'm not. I'm already dead Hah hah hah hah... 😑

Felix:
Sarcasm much? Rlly?

Me:
Shut the fook up and go talk to your boyfriend. He's been looking at you since you messaged me. 😏😏😁

Felix:
This aussie boy is gonna kill you. Be prepared.😤

Me:
BYE BYEEEE HAVE A GR8 TIME FUCKING YOUR BOYFRIEND AT HOME! 😊😉