Chapter 16

Minho POV

During the 1st and 2nd period, I couldn't concentrate on my studies at all cause I was thinking about Jisung..

'What happened to him?' I thought. 'Wait what? Why am I thinking about him? I decided to not like him anymore. Plus, he got Jeongin.' I thought as I shrugged off my feelings and decided to pay attention.

No one's POV
During recess

Minho got up from his seat and wanted to leave the class to go to the rooftop but got stopped by the others.

"We just wanna ask a question.." Changbin said. "What is it? Be quick, the queue's gonna be long." Minho said checking his watch.

"Do you still like Jisung?" Changbin said. "Hah, me? Like Jisung? Stop the jokes. He's got Jeongin.. I-" Minho said as he lowered down his voice but loud enough for the others to hear.

"I've never.. Liked him.."

"Are you telling the truth? Cause if you are, then we'll tell you the truth too."Seungmin said.

"Yeah it's all the truth. What, you think I'm lying?" Minho questioned, eyebrows raising up. "Well then, don't be shocked by the truth that's coming up." Jeongin said. "Jisung's got Hanahaki and it's all because of you. " Jeongin said. Before leaving, he said something that shocked Minho. "By the way, Hyung, my feelings for Jisung hyung are real." The others looked at the youngest leaving and followed him.

Minho remained at his class as he went back to his seat. "Hah, Jisung has Hanahaki? Fucking lies. All fucking lies. No he doesn't. Cause he's fucking going out with Jeongin." He told himself.

In the meantime, Jeongin and the rest were going to the nurses room. "Yah, were you telling the truth?" Hyunjin asked the younger. "About me liking Jisung? Yeah you could say?" Jeongin replied as the others stopped walking and looked at the younger.

"But as friends. He's like a brother to me."Jeongin continued. "Right.." They said as they started walking again. When they reached, they saw Chan, Woojin and Jisung alone.

"Mr Cha's gone?" Felix asked. "You know him?" Woojin asked. "Yeah he's my mother's friend. I was wondering if you were talking about him just now but I did not ask." Felix replied.

Chan did not talk at all and Changbin noticed it so he asked the older if he's fine or not. The older just kept quiet and looked at Jisung, almost as if asking for permission to tell them. Jisung just nodded and faced the others.

He sighed first and Woojin noticed it so he held Chan's hand tightly and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Jisung only has around 1 to 2 more weeks before he's gone. He say he might get a surgery but he doesn't want to too." Chan said.

"His condition is at its last stage. But Doctor Cha also said he's never seen something like this before. The same person having Hanahaki again because of the same person." Chan said.

"Hyung what are you going to do?" Jeongin said.

"I don't know. Maybe I should just accept it and not do anything other than wait until that day comes. Or maybe I should just take the surgery and forget my feelings for him." Jisung said.

"Please help me choose. I'm fine with any decision." Jisung pleaded. "Jisung-ah, you should take the surgery. There are more things that you still have to learn. If you leave now, you will not be able to learn new things." Woojin said. Chan agreed to it too. The others nodded to what Woojin said too.

"Please, Jisung take the surgery." Changbin said.  "But-"

Me: OH DONT YOU BUT US! YOU LITTLE SQURRIEL GO AND TAKE THE SURGERY!

Director: CUT!
_______________________________________

"Please, Jisung take the surgery." Changbin pleaded. "I'll think about it."Jisung said. "Can you go back to class?" Seungmin asked. "Yeah. I have rested already and I skipped the first 2 periods so I can't skip anymore." Jisung said as he got up and tried to walk.

"Do you need help hyung?" Jeongin asked. "Thanks but it's fine." Jisung replied and they went back to class.

When the classroom door opened, they saw Minho using his phone on his table. Minho looked at the door and saw Jisung. He kept looking at him and wanted to ask him if he was feeling fine. Jisung just gave him a small smile and went to his seat.

3rd period

The teacher came in when the bell rang. "Okay for today, you all will be teamed up for a project. The topics are in this box, the people who get the same topics are your partner. Firstly Changbin come pick yours." The teacher said and Changbin stood up and went to the front.

After everyone took their topics in the box, their partners are: Seungmin and Hyunjin (Topic:music), Changbin and Felix (Topic:Dreams), Woojin and Chan and Jeongin(Topic: Sports), Minho and Jisung(Topic: Love).

"What the... "Minho mumbled. "Now you're in your teams, the topic is given, the dateline will be in 1 week. With that, class dismissed." The teacher said.

Everyone looked at Jisung as Jisung became dumbfounded. "Seriously! What the heck man!" Jisung cursed.

"Now I gotta do the surgery.. now.." Jisung paused as he realized what he said. He looked at Minho and he didn't have any reaction at all. He just looked at the younger and then looked at his phone. Jisung became annoyed as he started talking again. "Alright, that dumbass fucker is gonna pretend that he's deaf okay! Then Woojin hyung, I'll do the surgery. As long as I forget my FEELINGS. FOR. SOME. DEAF. GUY! It's fine! Now that I think about it, I regret falling for that guy!" Jisung said, getting louder. He shifted his gaze to Minho as he just looked at his phone pretending to not hear. Jisung at this rate became angry.

"Woojin hyung! Can I do the surgery now??? AHHH! I really can't wait to forget about him!" Jisung shouted. Just then, there was a slam on the table.

"Are you trying to make me sad or jealous for you?" Minho asked, pissed off.

"Yes! Because you were the one who made me like this! You never listened to what I said yesterday! And now my feelings are back to being one sided! It's all because of you that my Hanahaki is back!" Jisung shouted.

"Oh really? I care the fuck not. Go get a surgery then! Forget all your feelings about me. Forget everything, including my feelings for you then!" Minho said.

"Gladly.." Jisung said and looked at Woojin who gave him a nod. "Dr Cha said you can only do in 3 days." Woojin said.

"ughh fine. I dont wanna see someone now. Chan hyung, give me your house keys please. I wanna rest at your place." Jisung said as Chan passed him his house keys. He then went to his seat and took his bag and left the classroom.

"That was harsh man." Changbin told Minho. "And so? I'll make him mine after he get the surgery.."Minho smirked.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked. "He'll forget his feelings for me right? Then I have ways to make him like me back." Minho said.

Just then he got a message in his phone. He checked it and saw it was from Jisung.

Jisung:

I actually hope I won't fall for you again yet part of me wish that I wanna fall for you. Bye Lee know hyung. We will only see each other once I forget my feelings about you. :')
Love you hyung.

You have been blocked by Jisung. You will not recieve any messages and you will not be able to text or call him anymore.
_______________________________________

Ahh this first part is slowly coming to the end. But good news! The second part will be together with the first part!! I'm lazy to start a new book so imma just be putting it together! See ya next chapter!!