35

Chaeyoung's POV

We got finished from watching the movie then we went off to buy want my cousins and what Mina's cousins want. It took us another hour until we got finished.

We bid goodbye to Jihyo unnie and the others. Then went to the parking lot to go back home. We got inside the car and settled down.

"Everyone okay now?" I asked

"Nae!" Chaeryoung answered

It was a long ride going back because we drove pass some small shops that even the girls wouldn't stop buying. They were finished as I scolded them, I don't want them to be wasting too much money.

"No more buying till next month Chaeryoung, even you Chaeyeon" I scolded them so they suddenly kept quiet.

"Chaeyoung" Mina unnie called me and held my hand, I looked at her.

"Don't be hard on your cousins, its just right for their age to act like this, they'll learn sooner" she said and gave me a small smile

"I know, I just don't want to be a bad cousin since their parents expects me to be a good role model for them" I said and sighed.

"You already are unnie, they even followed you on being a doctor" Ryujin butted in

"Well I guess you guys are right, anyways, let's go home" I said to lighten up the mood and drove home. We were almost near when I suddenly got a phone call.

::::

Chaeyoung unnie!

What? what's wrong?

You got to come here fast!

Okay what hospital?

At ******* hospital

Okay, I'll be there quick

Thanks unnie

:::::

I ended the call and quickly drove to the hospital.

"Chaeyeon, Chaeryoung put on your coats" I said as I drove quickly

"Nae" they answered and put on their coats.

We arrived at the hospital. I let Mina and her cousins wait at the ground floor.

"I'll be back Mina unnie, just wait here" I said and left her there with Sakura and Ryujin. The three of us then went to the ER where Yuri told us to be.

"So what's wrong?" I asked as I put on my mask and gloves.

"Car accident, just arrived her 5 minutes ago" Yuri answered and also put on her masks

"Okay, I'll go and check now" I said and went in, I guess I have to do surgery again
since she has an open wound.

It was tiring to do this but I have to, to save people's lives is what I'm doing.

"She's losing air!" Chaeyeon said

I hurried up and tried my best to finish this. I was getting nervous, its hard if someone dies in my hands. I'm scared to what might happen to me.

"She's back!" Chaeryoung said and I was relieved

After a few more hours, the patient was okay. She was already stable. I went out of the emergency room, removed my mask and sighed.

"Doc, how is she?" the girl asked

"She's stable now" I answered

"That's a relief, thank you for saving her" the girl said and happily smiled at me.

"Just doing my job" I said and smiled back.

"I would suggest her to stay here fo a couple of days, to let her rest for a while" I said and she nodded.

"Are you her sister?" I asked

"No, I'm her girlfriend" she softly said

"Oh okay, well I'll get going, you can check on her in room 302 later" I said and she nodded.

I went off to wash my hands and clean myself. I went back to the ground floor to see Mina with her cousins, Chaeyeon and Chaeryoung. I was about to go already but someone stopped me.

"Chaeyoung-ssi" She said and I looked up.

"Oh, Ms. Wendy" I said and bowed to her.

"I want to talk to you" she said and I nodded before glancing to Mina unnie and the others. I followed M. Wendy to her office

"Have a seat" she said and I did.

"So I was thinking of bringing you on a seminar and maybe work for about at the US for about a month or so" She said and I was in shock.

I didn't know what to say, I would love to go and take the chance but I don't want to leave Mina unnie here at Korea.

"So what do you say?" She asked

"Umm, I might have to think about it Ms. Wendy" I answered

"It's okay, I'll wait till tomorrow, come back here and we can start talking about it" she said and I nodded. I bid her goodbye and went back out. I then went towards Mina unnie and the others.

"What took you so long unnie?" Sakura asked

"Oh, I went to talk to my boss" I said

"She's sleeping already?" I asked and they nodded. I looked at Mina who was lying down on her cousin's lap which was Ryujin.

"Umm unnie, you might want to hurry up and get Mina unnie away from Ryujin. Chaeryoun's getting jealous" Chaeyeon said the last part softly. I looked at Chaeryoung who was already heating up.
I chuckled and carried Mina unnie bridal style. Ryujin then stood up.

"Thanks unnie but I think she won't be talking to me for the whole night now" Ryujin whispered in my ear and I laughed.

"Don't worry, she'll talk to you." I said and winked we now went back to the car, I was still carrying Mina unnie and I placed her at the passengers seat. I buckled her up and closed the door. I then drove us back to my place instead of hers.

We went down and went inside. Yes I was still carrying Mina unnie, and I don't mind it at all. I carried her to my room and placed her on my bed gently. Before leaving her I kissed her on the forehead.

I went downstairs to check on the others.

"You guys fine?" I asked

"Yeah, we're good" Chaeyeon answered as they were watching tv. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I sighed as I thought of the suggestion of Ms. Wendy at her office a while ago. It would be a great help for me. I should talk to Mina unnie about this also Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie.