13

Mina's POV

I woke up in my room. I was shocked because the last thing I remembered was that I was outside waiting for the others.

I then went to the bathroom and changed my clothes.

I decided to go out to ask Jihyo. I saw her standing by the window waving at someone.

I went to her.

"Unnie"

"Oh you're awake now Mina"

"Oh yeah um.. I have a question"

"Okay, what is it?" Jihyo said and stood properly and faced me

"Umm.. how was I able to go inside my room last night?"

"Oh yeah, about that, Chaeyoung, one of the girls here and Jeongyeon's sister arrived here first before us. She called us that you were by the door and she carried you in."

"Oh Chaeyoung?"

"Yeah"

"I didn't saw her before"

"Really?"

"I wanted to meet her the time I arrived here but I wasn't able to meet her or by chance"

"It's okay"

"Is she still here at the house?"

"Ani, she went to the hospital to do her rounds. Also she'll be going to medics school later."

"Oh okay unnie"

"Mina, We have a photoshoot later, don't be late please"

"Nae"

I then went to my room and prepared my things for later.

Chaeyoung's POV

I left early for my rounds. I waved goodbye to Jihyo unnie and walked going to the hospital. I was nearly there then I suddenly forgot that I left my bag and keys at the house.

I then walked back going to the house.

How come that I forgot my bag and keys?

I reached the house and went to the door. Since I don't have the keys, I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell.

The door was opened by Jihyo unnie.

"Omo, Chaeyoung, Why are you here already?"

"I forgot my bag and keys unnie"

"Oh okay, hurry up , you're going to be late for your rounds"

"Nae"

I hurriedly went to the room. The room that Mina unnie and I share. I knocked on the door first just in case.

knock knock

"Come in" I heard a voice from inside the room.

I then opened the door and went inside. I saw Mina unnie sitting on her bed and she was looking at me. She really is pretty.

The heck Chaeyoung why are you like that?

"Oh uh, You must be Chaeyoung, right?" She asked

"Uh yes unnie, My name is Chaeyoung. I just wanted to get my bag and keys, I forgot to get it when I left"

"Oh that's okay"

"Thanks unnie, see you later"

"Sure"

I then left and went out of the house and walked back to the hospital.

At least I was able to see her and talk to her.

Mina's POV

I was seated on my bed and was scrolling through instagram. I was looking at the post of someone I knew before. Yeah she was a little kid before. I only met her and talked to her for one day. Her posts though are very blurry. You can't see her face through the pictures.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Knock knock

"Come in" I said

The door then opened and revealed somewhat Chaeyoung I guess.

"Oh uh, You must be Chaeyoung right?"

"Uh yes unnie, My name is Chaeyoung" She said and explained why she was here

A little bit later she left and bid goodbye.

Why do I feel I know this person?