22

Chaeyoung got home and she went to the kitchen to put the foods that Momo gave her at the fridge. She then went to her room and change.

A little while she went to the living room and sat on the couch. She turned on the tv  and watch some series. After watching she went back to her room and slept.

—————-

Mina is about to go home but Bambam insisted on dropping her off.

"Its okay Bambam. I can do it on my own"

"No Mina, I insist, maybe your friends might not trust me when something happens to you" Bambam said

"Okay then"

Bambam then drove off to Mina's place and drop her off.

"Mina, can we go out again tomorrow?" Bambam asked

"Sorry Bambam maybe next Saturday, I have plans already this week" Mina said

"Oh okay Mina" Bambam said

"But, when are we going to tell them?" Bambam asked

"What are we going to tell them Bambam?" Mina asked

"About the two of us" Bambam said

"Don't worry Bambam they're going to be fine" Mina said

A little later They arrived at Mina's place.

They bid goodbye and Mina went inside of her house. She laid down first on her couch and turned on the tv. 

She was thinking of when to tell her unnies about her and Bambam. Yeah She and Bambam broke up before but it seems like Mina fell in love with him again.

==================

Weeks later, Chaeyoung went out early. She went by her unnies house first to watch over Naomi then went to the hospital.

"Bye unnie, I'll be back later" Chaeyoung said as she went to the door

"Sure, see you next time Chaengi" Jeongyeon said and waved goodbye.

Naomi ran to Chaeyoung and hugged her.

"Bye aunt Chaeyoung" Naomi said while looking at Chaeyoung.

"Goodbye too Naomi, I'll be back later" Chaeyoung said with a smile

"Make sure to call me Chaengi, When you're finish with work" Jeongyeon said

"Nae" Chaeyoung said and went out of the house and walked to the hospital.

This was a routine already of Chaeyoung. Everyday is just like this in the morning but in the afternoon it changes sometimes. In the morning after Chaeyoung gets dressed she goes to her unnie's house and watches over Naomi, when they arrive Chaeyoung leaves for her work too. After her work she also stays in her unnies place. Sometimes she would stay at her house and invite her colleagues such as Chaeyeon, Yuri and  Chaeryeong.

Chaeyoung arrived at the hospital and was greeted by her colleagues.

"Hi unnie" Yuri said

"Oh Hi, sorry that I'm late again" Chaeyoung said

"It's okay unnie, nothings important today but you still have an appointment today" Chaeyeon said

"Oh is that so, okay I'll be back later bye" Chaeyoung said and went off to her appointment.

She went to one of the ward's that was assigned to her. She went inside and was shocked.