34

Chaeyoung's POV

I then drove us going to the mall, it was a little but quicker than usual. We went to the parking lot then I parked the car. We went down and went inside the mall.

"Mina, so where's Jihyo unnie?" I asked her

"She's at the restaurant" she said and was getting something from her bag.

"Which restaurant?" I asked

"The one we went before" Mina calmly answered.
I was having a hard time on which one. I was so confused.

"You forgot didn't you?" Mina said and chuckled

"Don't worry, I know where it is" Mina said and showed her gummy smile.

I looked at my back to see if the other were following.

"Yah, Chaeryeong-ah" I said and she looked at me

"No buying too much stuff okay?" I said and glared at her.

"But unnie!" she whined and went to me and held my arm.

Mina just chuckled along with Ryujin. We were walking towards the restaurant when these cousins of mine were about to inside one of the shops.

"Don't even think about it Chaeyeon" I said as I noticed her trying to get into the shop.

She tried to drag me towards the store and I just stood there. She looked at me and pouted.

"Don't give me that look Chaeyeon, you know we're not supposed to buy a lot of things." I said and tried to remove her hand from my arm.

Mina's POV

I swear, Chaeyoung's cousins are so cute, I was thinking if my cousins were also like that I would react like Chaeyoung. We were almost near when Sakura suddenly tugged into my sleeve.

"Mwo?" I asked as I looked at her. Is this the first time that Sakura really acted like this to me? Its weird.

"I want that new Nintendo Switch" she said and pointed at the store where it has it.

"Kkura you already have that one" I said

"But that one is new" she whined

"Yeah unnie, please! I want to have one too!" Ryujin then said as she also tugged my other arm which made me loose my grip to Chaeyoung.

I gave up on telling them no.

"Fine, but later after we watch the movie okay?" I said

"Yay! Thanks unnie" they said in unison. I rolled my eyes and just chuckled.

Chaeyoung looks shocked as she heard what I told to my cousins. She looks back at her cousins which their faces says "buy us what we want unnie" as if it depends on her life.

"You're really going to buy them that?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Wow, you're richer than I am I guess" she said and sighed.

"Ani, since Sakura is also modeling and Ryujin too, I'm the on who gets their pay. Also I get money since I take care of Ryujin most of the time" I answered calmly.

"See unnie, so will you buy us some clothes?" Chaeyeon asked Chaeyoung.

"Fine but only this time okay? The next time I'll be buying you clothes will be on christmas" she said and finally was able to be free from her cousins grip.

Third Persons POV

They were able to arrive at the restaurant just in time. They saw Jihyo, Dahyun, Tzuyu , Sana, Momo, Rosé and Lisa waiting for them at the table.

"So you guys came, glad that you can make it" Jihyo said teasing.

"Yeah, it looks like you have trouble with those four" Momo said and giggled.

Mina and Chaeyoung sat down as well as their cousins.

"Yeah, they kept on going inside the shops and wanted to buy some things" Chaeyoung said and sighed.

The food they ordered came and they started eating.

"Hey, you earn a lot, same as them. You're all doctors anyways. Also I have a treat for you guys." Rosé said and smiled

"Really? What is it?" Sana asked excitedly.

"How about we go to the amusement park on Saturday? Would that be okay with you guys?" Rosé asked

"Hell yeah, I wanted to go there for a long time already" Chaeyoung said and chuckled

"Umm even us?" Chaeryoung asked and pointed to herself, and her sister even Ryujin and Sakura.

"Yeah, you guys can come, my uncle owns it anyways and he said he wanted to treat me a gift for my birthday last time" Rosé said and smiled

"So lucky, I hope I own an amusement park too" Ryujin said and sighed

"Hey, you and Sakura own an arcade, you must be happy with that already" Mina said and eyed the two.

"Anyways, Lisa when are you going to Thailand again?" Jihyo asked

"By next month I guess, I better start off packing" Lisa said and chuckled

"Isn't it too early?" Mina asked

"Ani, I have a lot to bring, also, I have to meet someone there" Lisa said

"Ooh, is he your boyfriend?" Sana asked teasingly

"Ani, he's more rather my cousin" Lisa said.

They finished eating their food. They paid and went out to go to the cinema.

"So what are we watching?" Chaeyoung asked

"Something scary" Jihyo calmly said

"Wh-what?!" the three Chae's exclaimed

"Why? You guys don't want too?" Dahyun asked looking at them.

"Its just uh-" Chaeyoung can't answer

"Don't worry unnie, Mina unnie will comfort you when you start to get scared then she'll hug you" Tzuyu said teasingly

"Yah" Chaeyoung said as she blushed

"Also, you three have your girlfriends around, it would be easy for you I guess" Lisa said and smiled

Chaeyeon then suddenly went to Kkura, Chaeryoung went to Ryujin and Chaeyoung went to Mina.

Chaeyoung suddenly held onto Mina tight as they were entering the cinema.

"What's wrong Chaengi?" Mina asked looking at the younger.

"Its uh"

"Are you scared?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung shyly nodded

"Don't worry, I'll be beside you" Mina said and kissed Chaeyoung at her cheek. Good thing for Chaeyoung it was dark in there,no one can see how red her cheeks were.