Getting started

Mulai dari awal

Jimin gulped when Yoongi locked eyes with as the elder tied the bow around his neck. With each move that Yoongi made, he gently tugged Jimin closer to him. Jimin took in a sharp breath when Yoongi pulled him stronger than before till the space between them was almost nonexistent. During that time, Yoongi's gaze on him didn't falter once and even though Jimin wanted to look away he couldn't. Although Jimin was feeling bashful from the extreme proximity he was tempted to see what Yoongi was going to do next.

Jimin's breath wavered when Yoongi grazed his finger around Jimin's neck, stopping right below his jaw line. In all that, Jimin couldn't help but let his vision flicker down to Yoongi's enticing lips. When Jimin looked back up at the elder's eyes, he saw a daring gleam in them.

"All done, kitten" Yoongi said and moved away.

Jimin nodded waveringly and looked in the mirror. His cheeks were flushed in a rosy shade and Yoongi obviously saw that.

"Let's go kitten" Yoongi said, pulling Jimin out of his daze, as he walked towards the door.

~

The party was grandeur and Jin was almost going to swoon. Taehyung scoffed at the décor, criticizing it at any point possible.

'This is all fake shit'

 'This guy has no taste'

 'I could host a way better party'

 His level of criticism increased the more jealous he became of the embellishment.

Jungkook was busy stuffing himself at the buffet, Namjoon was... somewhere. And Jimin was alone. Well more accurately, he was looking for Yoongi. He had his eyes on the elder at the beginning, but then suddenly the elder was nowhere to be seen.

Jimin could have easily contacted the elder through the communication set he was wearing, but Namjoon had told before they arrived, to only use them, if they found or saw something important. Jimin looked around for while more and then gave up when couldn't find Yoongi.

He sighed and approached the bar.

"A dry martini with extra olives, please" Jimin ordered

The bartender nodded and immediately got to making it. Jimin leaned his body on the counter, leaning forward a bit to rest his weight on the stand.

"Here's your martini, sir" The bartender said and handed over the glass to Jimin.

Jimin muttered thanks and took the glass.

"What is a handsome guy like you doing alone in a party like this?" Jimin heard someone speak behind him.

Jimin turned around and was met with handsome male. But Jimin instantly knew what kind of a disgusting guy he was. Jimin felt like something was crawling under his skin irritatingly, with the way the guy was looking at him so hungrily.

"Say baby, want to have some fun with me?" The guy smirked.

Say baby, you have been bad. You deserve a punishment, don't you?

Those words made Jimin want to throw up. He wanted to scoop the guys eyes out and run away as far possible. He didn't want to be touched by this guy, or even being looked at by him. But he couldn't that because Namjoon had asked them not to draw any attention.

"Leave me alone" Jimin said through clenched jaw.

"Come on baby, you'll enjoy it" The man said

"I think he said he wanted to be left alone" Jimin heard a familiar voice speak from behind the guy.