Chapter 11

I wake up after barely any sleep and slip out of the room without a sound. I don't really have time to deal with Clarice.

Needing some air I go outside and relax in the shadows. 

You know trying to help them was the right thing to do.

I try to help and I get criticized. Not to mention I heard Marcos sill went to the cartel even though I gave them the position

 I mean you didn't exactly give them the full route.

They didn't need to know that. That's the place they're going to attack for whatever reason. And I told them where it coming from and what direction it would head off. If they do it there or in that vicinity then I don't think there's much hope. It's whatever something's gonna go wrong anyways. 

You don't think they should know that.

Even if I did how would I explain that? Great plan you have guys but somethings gonna go wrong. They probably will think I'm the enemy or they just won't believe me and it' not exactly as if I know precisely what's gonna go wrong all. All I know is Lauren can't use her powers and something goes wrong with others as well.

I mean it's still worth a try, right?

No, it isn't. Anyways you said you were gonna tell me more about me.

What do you wanna know?

Am I connected to Lorna? Do we have the same mother or something?

You are connected but you don't have the same mother.

How does that even work?

When you were inside of your mother developing she was captured by Sentinel Services and due to her powers they wanted to experiment on her. They were not aware she was pregnant at the time and were only interested in her abilities and body structure.

What was her power and body structure

She too like you had weird hair and her blood was different. Her blood was like energy. After her body created it, it just I don't know. It sucked the energy of people who touched it. Her hair was blue and couldn't be changed at all. She was so mysterious they didn't know what to do with her. They wanted to test mixing other mutants blood to see if she would become stronger if she got new powers, and ultimately they wanted an all-powerful they could control to get rid of others.

.....I thought mixing two different blood types was detrimental. 

They didn't care and they thought that maybe mutants were different. They started injecting her with different types of blood one of them being Lorona's fathers and I have no idea how they managed to get it. There was a total of four types of blood they put into her stream. Thinking that their idea may have worked they tried forcing your mother todo different things. Your mom got really sick and they didn't know what was happening. But then they found out she was pregnant.

What they wanted to test me too

They did. When examining your mother's blood they found it was the same except low in nutrients. You absorbed all of the blood and it somehow became a part of you. It became small parts indebted in your DNA and you became artificially composed of other Dna's. Your mom knew you were special and was scared of what would happen to you so she escaped.

So I was not only wanted by my father but experimented on before I was born. Wow, I was truly a mistake.

No, you were just-

What happened to my mother

She was sick but you somehow kept her alive. I think you took her healing power. She was always on the run and when she had you she knew that she couldn't keep you. Your birthmark was something she put on you and I'm not exactly sure what it means. She put you in adoption with your father's name but not hers. She died soon after.