Chapter 5

Ouch.

Clarice had fallen unto me but nothing I can't handle. I've been through so much worse.

I sit up and look at Clarice. She looks barely conscious.

John asks "Is everybody okay?"

The family Marcos was with is going crazy.

The blonde girl yells "DADDDDDD"

The 14-year oldish boy says "Wh-What was that? What just happened?"

The mom tells him on to calm down.

I and Marcos are looking at Clarice.

Marcos askes her "You okay? You alright?"

The blonde girl interrupts him and asks "Where's my dad?"

Marcos was focused on Clarice and didn't answer.

The 14-year oldish boy, I think his mom called him Andy, asks John "What the hell was that?"

The blonde girl asks Marcos again this time more of shouting "Hey! Where's my dad?"

Marcos answers calmer then I expected and says "We know as much as you do?"

The mother tells John "You have to explain this. What just happened? Where are we?"

John answers "This is our headquarters"

Andy uses a loud voice and asks John "Where is my Dad?"

The blonde girl goes to John and says "We need to go back. Please"

John uses a loud voice and says "Hang on."

The mother says "Hang on? My husband is in that warehouse. We can't just leave him there."

Andy says "W-We have to go back for him"

Marcos begins to try to pick Clarice up and I help.

The blonde girl says "He was shot. We need to go back."

The mother says "Please!"

John tries to reason with them and says "Even if we could go back, it is a very bad idea. I know you want to help your dad but, that is suicide. It's not gonna help him if we all get killed. Right now we need to take care of Clarice." and starts to walk over to where I and Marcos are walking with Clarice.

I let him take my spot considering he is probably much stronger.

The mother asks "Where are you taking her?"

Andy is behind us and says "You got to help us. Can you get us back to my dad?"

Clarice looks at Me then Marcos Then John while barely being able to say "It hurts. I've never gone that far before."

Then Clarice collapses again. 

Marcos says "Ahh, She in no........ Okay here" while picking her up with John and laying her on a nearby bench

The blonde girl gets a little to close and says "No, no, no, no, no"

John says "Give her some space" 

Andy says "You got to wake her up."

Honestly, these people are getting on my last nerves. Can't they see that she is drained and barely conscious?

Andy says "Hey! Hey! Can you wake her up please?" while getting close to Clarice.

I was about to yell at them but Marcos beats me to it.

He shouts "Look, kid!"

Andy backs up and finally shuts up. 

Marcos continues in a calmer voice "Look, your dad was gonna help me get my girlfriend out of jail. I want him here just as much as you do, but we cannot do this right now. All right?"