Prologue

Angel has never known her parents. She was found on the side of the road where she was left.

She was taken to an orphanage and taken care of. The only thing the police could find on her was that she has a mark on her upper right chest.

After nine years in the orphanage, she was adopted by a lovely couple. Or at least that's how they seemed

The first three years were okay but she soon began to get verbally abused. At the age of fifteen, she began to get physically abused.

One day she was getting the worse she could imagine. Cuts covered her hands and bruises on her body she started to feel a shake.

Everybody thought it was just another earthquake by California but she knew it was her. Because when she calmed down so did the earthquake.

She runs away from her "parents" scared that they would hand her over the Sentinel Services.

After all, Mutants were so badly thought of. She had started to believe that maybe her parents were right. She didn't belong.

At the age of 17, she began her journey alone. A year alone. Sneaking in restaurants and hotels. Helping out people for money.

One day she meets a fellow mutant Essence who helps her get a job and a place to stay.

She begins to make a living and finds she has another "ability". With Essence's encouragement, she can now control the "abilities" like she can control her hand. Knowing tricks and shortcuts she begins to feel she has control over her life.

It all went down the drain when she lost control but this time with a new power. With Essence lost in the mix, she is definitely on the run from Sentinel Services now.

She runs into this group of people who offer help. If she goes with them will she cause them more harm than good? Be the "Demon" her parents called her? Or will be the Angel her biological parents called her because she is exce[tionally different?

All copyrights go to fox, marvel, and the creators of the Tv series "The Gifted". This story includes a lot of their ideas, plots, and characters although some parts are mines. Please do not copy. I hope you enjoy the story.