sechs­und­zwanzig.

Start from the beginning

     "so..." eren dragged on, shifting his eyes between the blond and the h/c-haired with a small smirk in his face. though y/n just met him, she felt like this mermaid was a mischievous one and she could already feel the somewhat humiliation that he'd bring to the two because of his slyness.

     "we heard about what happened yesterday. the confession and the kiss," eren chirped out as mikasa nods.

     both armin and y/n's cheeks reddened at what he had said. they were still shy and somewhat embarrassed by it and thanks to eren's straightforwardness, the two couldn't look at each other's eyes.

     the brunett snickered at the two. they move and act so alike, no wonder they got along well.

     "you see, it surprised me a lot. our armin is very shy and likes to keep things to himself." eren confessed, "but we were proud that he took that one giant leap!" he exclaimed with a clenched fist. y/n furrowed her brows and watched eren, seeing his eyes shine under the moon and y/n could only ask herself one question.

     is he going to cry?

     "he talks a lot about you!" eren told her with a grin, his plan to embarrass him was now commencing.

     "e-eren! don't tell her about that!" armin complained as he gripped his head, wanting to hide himself from the embarrassment.

     y/n blinked owlishly and a small smile breaks out, her face redder than before. "h-he does?" she asked, her voice quiet and high as she looked down on her lap.

     eren laughed and nodded excitedly, "yep! whenever we play or just talk, he always find the time to talk about you. it's usually about how pretty you are, how kind you are, how beautiful your voice is every time you read, or how amazing you are. i could go on and on but one thing that i remember he said was he was going to make you his... because he clearly did so." the brunett claimed, watching armin's face contort from embarrassed to shocked.

     y/n didn't reply, as the poor girl was too busy looking at her lap and playing with her fingers. her face was heating up and her knees felt like jelly after hearing what armin has been saying about her to his friends. she didn't expect him to do so and thus it was quite a surprise to hear it.

     armin rambled on about how unnecessary it was to tell that, his cheeks a bright red as he argues with the brunett. armin loves the two, he really do, but at times like this where just wanted to spend his time with y/n, they were a third-wheel in their relationship.

     "eren." mikasa mumbled, eyeing the brunett with a deadpan look as if she was telling him to stop and go on with their 'mission'.

     the brunette coughed and gathered the blushing lovers' attention. "we're not actually here to embarrass armin. we're here to make sure that you," eren pointed at y/n with a glare, "treat our friend right and keep our secret as well."

     "i've kept the secret for months so no need to worry." y/n said with a small smile.

     armin nodded as a confirmation making the siblings look at each other, communicating through their eyes before letting out a sigh. "alright, let's get to know each other." eren grunted, the mischief in his voice long gone.

     y/n nervously gulped when the atmosphere changed to serious business. armin sneakily glanced at the h/c-haired female, sensing her nervousness before slowly placing a hand on top of hers. he took her hands in his and squeezed, making y/n look at him who wore a comforting smile to calm her nerves.

     "w-well, i'm y/n l/n. twenty-two years old and studying marine biology." y/n started awkwardly, not having any slightest idea on how to properly introduce herself in front of two scary mermaids.