< t w e n t y s i x >

Start from the beginning

Chase💋
You ready yet babe?

Cheryl
Almost. Come upstairs xx

Once I had sent the text I went into my bathroom, sitting on the counter. I grabbed a bit of makeup, applying it to my face when I had heard my bedroom door shut.

"In the bathroom." I called to Chase as I applied mascara to my lashes; god knows I need it.

"Hey gorgeous," He hummed, kissing my neck "You are looking extra hot tonight."

I smirked, turning around.

"You know I love you, right?" He said, wrapping a hand around my waist as the other rested on the counter near my thigh.

"I do. I love you too, Chase." I smiled, kissing his lips softly.

"I don't understand why you wear makeup," he rolled his eyes "You look fine without it." I shrugged, setting down the mascara.

"Elmo told me you managed to get him and Hannah to come?" He raised a brow at me. For some unknown reason, Chase didn't like her.

"Yes. I know you two aren't on the best terms, but Elmo is basically your brother and Hannah is his girlfriend. You two should at least try to be friends." I said as I hopped off the counter, turning back to face the mirror.

"I'll try for you." He smiled, snaking an arm around my torso.

»

"Hannah!" I smiled, running up to the girl who I've grown somewhat close too "You came! I haven't seen you in over a month." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Couldn't miss out on the chance to see you. Can't say the same about Chase." She mumbled the last sentence under her breathe as if I wouldn't hear.

I rolled my eyes, dragging her towards Alessandra who stood near the three boys.

They hugged before she pulled away, "Everyone ready to go in?" She asked as we all nodded, heading towards the inside of the house.

"Cherry!" The all too familiar voice of Benjamin called. I turned around to see him with Madison and a few others, "I'll be back in a few, don't wait up." I said to my friends, giving Chase a kiss on the cheek before heading over to my all time favorite cousin.

"Cherry!" Ben yelled, giving me a hug that lasted several minutes as he let all his weight fall on to me; to no surprise he was obviously drunk.

"You're giving me this since you obviously don't need it," I said as I took a cup filled of what I'm presuming was vodka "Hey Mads." I smiled, giving her a quick hug.

"So who's party even is this?" I said as I took a sip of the drink, scrunching up my nose afterwards.

"Tony and he brother Ondreaz. I can introduce you to 'em if you want." He shrugged, wrapping his arm around Madison's shoulder.

"I'm too sober to be meeting new people. Speaking of, I'm going to get a drink. See you whenever." I said before quickly turning away, walking to the kitchen where I found Chase talking to a girl.